Get Paid For Your Pad | Airbnb Hosting | Vacation Rentals | Apartment Sharing
How to Avoid Hosting Problem Guests in Your Airbnbs
These days safety, security, and ID protection are paramount to everyone. That becomes even more important when booking the properties you've worked so hard to create or when you're in charge of someone else's investment.
Risk management has become vitally important in the short-term rental industry.
Leo Walton is the Co-Founder of Superhog, a company that enables a growing ecosystem of hosts, operators, and guests a safer booking experience. By providing a tech-based AI-supported toolkit, Superhog increases booking confidence by quickly confirming the identity of guests, protecting against fraud, damage, and crime, and providing unmatched protection in the STR industry.
On this edition of Get Paid for Your Pad, I talk with Leo about why it's vital to screen your guests and the quick and straightforward guardrails STR hosts can put into place in the booking process to establish risk management for both hosts and guests.
We discuss the types of protection Superhog provides, how the process works for hosts and guests, and how they compile the risk score.
Listen in as he shares the critical elements of risk management needed in today's STR climate, and the protection option that 85% of guests prefer that improves the guest experience and garners more reviews. Plus, a special offer from Superhog just for Get Paid For Your Pad listeners.
- How to take charge of your own risk management strategies
- The most basic risk management solutions you need to put in place immediately
- How Superhog pulls key data points together to compile a risk score, eliminate risks (and fraud)
- The three pieces of protection offered by Superhog
- The most critical component of risk management
- How to become your own insurance company
- The protection option that 85% of guests prefer that improves the guest experience while garners more reviews
- The most important component of risk management
- How to put a risk management strategy in place that works for you and your short-term rental business
- The best way to make a questionable booking safer during the check-in process
- Superhog is offering 3 months free as an exclusive offer for Get Paid For Your Pad podcast listeners; go to: getpaidforyourpad.com/superhog
Connect with Leo
Exclusive Offer: 3 Free Months of Superhog