#014: How Drug Cartels Operate & Innovate Like Silicon Valley Startups /w Rodrigo Nieto-Gomez
In this episode, I caught up with Rodrigo Nieto-Gomez to talk about the criminal entrepreneurial and innovation skills of Mexican drug cartels, how they operate and what we can learn from them. Toward the end of this episode, I also explain how cocaine is produced and what makes it so profitable. Then I show you how to set up your own drug empire, what skills and mentality you need to succeed in this industry, how to scale your business and what offshoring options you can use.
Some of the topics we’re going to cover in this interview are:
- How drug cartels operate and innovate more like Silicon Valley startups than one would initially assume,
- Why they’re so good innovation,
- What today’s companies can learn from this illegal drug trade,
- How they adapted their business models to reflect disruptions and changes in their markets,
- How the drug cartels were previously using planes, tunnels, catapults, and drones and are now resorting to more unorthodox methods such as manned narco-submarines and other techniques to evade authorities,
- Why these cartels are shifting and diversifying their business to human trafficking and other „services“ and products,
- How cocaine is produced from its raw material to its end consumers and what makes it so profitable,
- How to set up your own drug empire, what skills and mentality you need to succeed in this industry, how to scale your business, and what offshoring options you can use,
- and so much more.
Show Notes, Transcription, & Resources Mentioned: gammabeyond.com/en/podcast/014
Podcast Website: www.innovationalcorrectness.com
If you enjoyed this episode, could I ask you for one small favor?
Would you please consider rating and reviewing this podcast on iTunes, Overcast or the podcast app of your choice? It really helps us out, by encouraging more people to find our podcast and reach hard-to-get guests.
Last but not least, if you have any suggestions for further episodes or guests should be invited on this podcast or just have feedback, shoot us a quick email: email@example.com or fill out our feedback form.
Follow & add David on: