Wole Ayodele, Fliqpay
OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS EPISODE: Valence, a new and exciting community built for black professionals
Founders Unfound listeners: get free membership and priority access here
Sign up for the Valence BOOST Challenge: www.valence.community/boostchallenge
In this episode Wole and Dan discussed:
- Startup life in Nigeria during a pandemic lockdown
- How cryptocurrency is more than a speculation tool
- Wole's career arc through engineering, marketing, and banking
- a quick tutorial from Wole on cross-border payments
- Raising money globally in a COVID-19 world
Episode Shout Outs:
Wole Ayodele is an entrepreneur who is on a roll. Wole is classically trained as an engineer but began his career in marketing. It's a chance to shift into banking, however, that helped Wole find his passion for finance. He is on his SECOND fintech startup with Fliqpay, a company that uses cryptocurrency infrastructure to help businesses send and receive payments globally. The Fliqpay platform cuts transaction time from days to minutes which is significant when their clients are waiting for payments to settle. With Fliqpay, literally time is money!
Listen in to hear the story.
MORE on WOLE and FLIQPAY
Follow Founders Unfound : Like and share - help us grow!