Ep33: Rosie Holt
Season 3, Ep. 5
The actor, writer and internet sensation tells Vix and Paul all about her spending habits, including why clothes infuriate her and why she really dislikes people who spend money on expensive handbags.
View all episodes
14. Are we going to retire...ever??33:53Vix is joined by Paul and Charlotte to discuss the impending doom that is the ever-increasing retirement age, as well as the implications of the modern working week. But most importantly, how much does it cost to swim with sharks these days?
13. How much it costs to become a witch35:55It's Valentine's Day! Hurrah! Or Ugh, depending on how you feel. If you've left everything to the last minute (and let's face it, who hasn't), we have some top tips on ways to salvage the disaster. Plus: Vix, Paul and Charlotte talk all things healthcare in the light of the King's recent diagnosis - what's the best cover, and how can you manage if you suddenly come down with a long term illness.
12. A Complete Breakdown38:32Vix, Paul and Charlotte talk roadside assistance and breakdown cover, and how it is absolutely essential even if you think it isn’t…plus, a look ahead to Valentine’s AND Valentine’s Day, and there’s the return of a familiar face in the Quickfire Round…
11. Stuck on a water slide44:18There are strong rumours that Woolworths is coming back to the high street - Vix, Paul and Charlotte investigate these reports. Plus, do we have better things to worry about these days than Dry January? Why is nobody doing it this year? And what on earth is a rock'n'roll stroll? We'll tell you exactly what, don't worry.
10. Old Lady Cakes35:26Vix, Paul and Charlotte have found a product that promises to remove all the ‘bad stuff’ from your booze - could this make hangovers a thing of the past? Plus we tell you where to find a whole Sunday roast for just £7.50 (and kids eat free too) - plus we road test the Wetherspoons Veganuary menu (spoiler alert, it’s not great).
9. Exciting Greggs News!37:02Vix, Paul and Charlotte bring some excellent Greggs related news, as well as discussing the new taxation on Vinted sales. Plus, we we find our how much a Gordon Ramsey cooking class costs and we hope you all had a great Sunshine Saturday - but we asked the big question - what the heck IS Sunshine Saturday?
8. Where are all the post-Christmas deals?30:25Vix, Paul and Charlotte are back for the new year with all the tips and tricks on how to get the best bargains. Plus - why are there Easter products in the shops already? And did you hear about all the turkey drumsticks people got instead of turkey at Christmas?
7. A farewell to Wilko33:12A New Year special from Vix, Paul and Charlotte looking back over the last 12 months, including the return of HMV and the demise of Wilko.
6. How to travel home for Christmas on the cheap30:44Vix, Paul and Charlotte are here for a festive edition of False Economy, discussing everything from Secret Santa anxiety to the best way to get cheap train travel over the holiday period. Plus we look into reports that the cost of Christmas has tripled in recent years...