Ep25: Alison Spittle
Season 2, Ep. 25
The comedian tells Vix and guest host Andrew O’Neill all about her spending habits, from her frustration with a certain type of tights to her problem with Beyonce.
View all episodes
3. Toby Carvery, the Eurostar and a Terry’s Chocolate Orange33:22Vix is joined by hotukdeals Games Editor Charlotte Redding and Deals Editor Dan Evans to bring you all the best inside scoops for Black Friday, as well as a new plan for surge pricing in pubs!Plus, they discuss inflated deals - are you really getting a bargain?
2. Baileys, Lego and Cineworld bargains32:33Vix and Paul take you through the week's best deals as well as discussing the news around self-service checkouts, Kevin the Carrot and inflation (but not in a boring way, promise). Plus they're joined by hotukdeals editor Dan Evans to bring you all the latest bargains.
1. The All-New False Economy is here!37:56Vix and Paul launch the brand-new refreshed version of False Economy, bringing you all the best deals, tips and tricks to save money.This week, they discsus Christmas toys, what we can expect from Black Friday this year plus Paul has his eyes very much opened by the Lovehoney advent calendar...
Something's coming...01:44Coming next Friday, a BRAND NEW version of False Economy which we think you're gonna love...have a listen for more details!
6. Ep34: Ian Smith34:29The comedian and podcaster tells Vix and Paul all about this spending habits, from why he resents in-app purchases on phone games to raging about something called a dental pod that he bought. Plus, we discover how much land costs on the moon and bemoan the price of rugs.
5. Ep33: Rosie Holt33:18The actor, writer and internet sensation tells Vix and Paul all about her spending habits, including why clothes infuriate her and why she really dislikes people who spend money on expensive handbags.
4. Ep32: Marc Burrows29:56The award-winning author, comedian and journalist bemoans his spending habits to Vix and Paul - he simply can’t work out why he doesn’t have any money despite having a healthy income. Although we think we may have found the answer by analysing his outgoings, which include a hefty chunk on laundry (you heard) and can be further illustrated by the fact he doesn’t even have a club card despite living next door to a Tesco.
3. Ep31: Justin Myers37:28The author and the face behind The Guyliner tells Vix and Paul all about his spending history - from his mum’s bin (quite the deal) to fancy swimwear - and he lets rip on why he just hates cleaning products.
2. Ep30: Naomi Paxton/Ada Campe33:32The writer, performer, actor, academic researcher and star of the cabaret scene discusses her retail spending habits from home renovations to harem pants, plus some insight into working as a flying monkey (true story). And we also discover how much it costs to do yoga with goats (again, true story).