Ep14: Lily Phillips
The comedian joins Vix and Paul to reveal her spending habits including a bargain dog, the hell that is a mums' hand-me-down group (and why it definitely isn’t worth it to save money) and why she absolutely loves targeted ads (at least until they don’t quite get it right).
Plus we ask the question: how much is too much to pay for a cat fountain? (Spoiler: it’s £50)
View all episodes
2. Ep30: Naomi Paxton/Ada Campe33:32The writer, performer, actor, academic researcher and star of the cabaret scene discusses her retail spending habits from home renovations to harem pants, plus some insight into working as a flying monkey (true story). And we also discover how much it costs to do yoga with goats (again, true story).
1. Ep29: Wynne Evans35:18The newly-crowned Celebrity Masterchef winner joins Vix to dig into his spending habits - from expensive watches to having to buy his own insurance. Plus he reveals why he sang so much during the cooking show...
28. Summer Special 3: Paul Watson is back!28:33Vix and Paul are reunited for the final one of our summer special episodes, and he tells us some of his best holiday spending stories.
27. Summer Special 2: Rich Wilson20:09The comedian joins Vix for another holiday spending special - in which he bemoans his constant train-based woes, discusses his endless love of trainers and ponders whether he’s finally going to embrace the return of Crocs...
26. Summer Special 1: Leslie Ewing-Burgesse29:42The first of our Summer Special series sees comedian Leslie Ewing-Burgesse tell Vix all about her holiday bargains and rip-offs, from the perils of connecting flights to how Vinted is helping her spend the summer in Edinburgh. Plus we fondly remember the Megabus Gold...
26. Ep26: Olga Koch34:34The comedian tells Vix and Andrew O’Neill all about her purchasing habits and what ticks her off: from spray tans to adverts for large bras, and why she thinks anyone with a smart speaker is an idiot.Plus, we answer the age-old question: just how much does a dog treadmill cost?
25. Ep25: Alison Spittle32:31The comedian tells Vix and guest host Andrew O’Neill all about her spending habits, from her frustration with a certain type of tights to her problem with Beyonce.
24. Ep24: James Barr30:45The presenter and comedian tells Vix and Andrew O'Neill all about his spending habits - from why he resents having to spend money on his sex life to how Rita Ora has REALLY messed with his online targeted advertising. Plus, intimate piercings and why people spend too much money on their children.
23. Ep23: Rebecca Reid34:20The author and journalist tells Vix and guest host Andrew O'Neill all about her spending habits, from being ripped off by a plumber to her bargain Hugo Boss trench coat. Plus, why she really resents hair removal treatment...