3. Ep31: Justin Myers37:28The author and the face behind The Guyliner tells Vix and Paul all about his spending history - from his mum’s bin (quite the deal) to fancy swimwear - and he lets rip on why he just hates cleaning products.
View all episodes
2. Ep30: Naomi Paxton/Ada Campe33:32The writer, performer, actor, academic researcher and star of the cabaret scene discusses her retail spending habits from home renovations to harem pants, plus some insight into working as a flying monkey (true story). And we also discover how much it costs to do yoga with goats (again, true story).
1. Ep29: Wynne Evans35:18The newly-crowned Celebrity Masterchef winner joins Vix to dig into his spending habits - from expensive watches to having to buy his own insurance. Plus he reveals why he sang so much during the cooking show...
28. Summer Special 3: Paul Watson is back!28:33Vix and Paul are reunited for the final one of our summer special episodes, and he tells us some of his best holiday spending stories.
27. Summer Special 2: Rich Wilson20:09The comedian joins Vix for another holiday spending special - in which he bemoans his constant train-based woes, discusses his endless love of trainers and ponders whether he’s finally going to embrace the return of Crocs...
26. Summer Special 1: Leslie Ewing-Burgesse29:42The first of our Summer Special series sees comedian Leslie Ewing-Burgesse tell Vix all about her holiday bargains and rip-offs, from the perils of connecting flights to how Vinted is helping her spend the summer in Edinburgh. Plus we fondly remember the Megabus Gold...
26. Ep26: Olga Koch34:34The comedian tells Vix and Andrew O’Neill all about her purchasing habits and what ticks her off: from spray tans to adverts for large bras, and why she thinks anyone with a smart speaker is an idiot.Plus, we answer the age-old question: just how much does a dog treadmill cost?