Episode 2: Psychic Intuition with Debbie Malone
Debbie Malone is an internationally acclaimed psychic medium, author, spirit photographer, psychic detective and spiritual teacher who has assisted police around the globe with missing persons and murder investigations. She has written several books about her work including her bestselling novel Awaken Your Psychic Ability, and has created numerous oracle card decks. In this episode Walter chats with Debbie about her psychic gifts and how she inspires people to develop their own intuitive skills.
Buy Debbie’s books and oracle cards: https://tinyurl.com/3ex9amkw
View all episodes
8. Episode 8: Ceremonial Magic with Andrés Engracia33:40Andrés Engracia has been exploring the esoteric world since his early years. Today Andrés works as a ceremonial magician, clairvoyant and oracle-card creator alongside his work in publishing, acting and podcasting. Andrés has also studied druidry in Scotland with the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids, and his travels and research in folklore infuse all aspects of his work, including his best-selling oracle decks Saints and Mystics and the Pure Magic Oracle. In this episode, Walter chats to Andrés about leading a magical life and maintaining a magical practice throughout life’s ups and downs. Buy Andrés’ books:https://tinyurl.com/ybj5wp9xAndrés’ links:https://www.instagram.com/mrengracia/https://www.instagram.com/seekersandhealerspodcast/https://www.facebook.com/mrengracia/
7. Episode 7: (Re)connecting to Nature with Maggie Hamilton58:31Maggie Hamilton is a writer, traveller and social researcher with a background in publishing and spiritual work. Maggie has authored a number of thought-provoking works on our changing relationships to family, strangers, colleagues, community and most importantly, ourselves. In this episode, Walter and Maggie discuss how we can tackle loneliness, learn more constructive social skills and discover the essential truths of life through reconnecting to nature and to each other. Buy Maggie’s Books:https://tinyurl.com/mr2kd5ebMaggie’s Links:https://www.maggiehamilton.org/abouthttps://www.instagram.com/maggiewhispers/
6. Episode 6: Creative Expression with Nigel Featherstone44:03Nigel Featherstone is an acclaimed author of literary fiction and creative non-fiction, and also collaborates on a wide range of other creative projects including theatre, spoken-word and music. His finely-crafted works have drawn great critical attention, in particular his war novel Bodies of Men, and his latest, My Heart is a Little Wild Thing. In this episode, Walter asks Nigel about where he finds creative expression, the necessity of solitude, and how nature can feed our art.Buy Nigel's Books: https://tinyurl.com/5n6b8bj8Nigel's Links:https://www.nigelfeatherstone.com.au/https://www.instagram.com/ngfeathers/https://twitter.com/NGFeathers
5. Episode 5: Signs and Wonders with Delia Falconer40:42Delia Falconer is an award-winning novelist, non-fiction writer and Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing at the University of Technology Sydney. In this episode Walter chats to Delia about her much celebrated non-fiction novels in particular: Sydney, a personal history of her hometown; and her latest book Signs and Wonders, a touching literary response to the COVID era.Buy Delia's Books: https://tinyurl.com/aypkk2fhDelia's Links: https://deliafalconer.com.au/https://www.instagram.com/drdelia/https://twitter.com/DeliaFalconer
4. Episode 4: Exploring the Afterlife with Barry Eaton45:29Barry Eaton is a legendary Australian broadcaster, bestselling author and afterlife explorer who has dedicated much of his life to understanding past lives. Barry has written several books on life after death, including Afterlife, No Goodbyes and Past Lives Unveiled. He is the host and producer of Radio Out There, an internet radio program about all things holistic and metaphysical. In this episode, Walter chats to Barry about eternal consciousness, moving between lives, working with spirit and the power of meditation and imagination.Buy Barry's books: https://tinyurl.com/ytre3fykBarry's Links:https://radiooutthere.com/blog/https://www.instagram.com/radiooutthere/https://afterlifebarryeaton.com/
3. Episode 3: Healing Lightwork with Alana Fairchild36:42Alana Fairchild is a creative visionary, spiritual artist and author with a diverse body of work including books, oracle cards, meditations and music. Alana also runs a number of online courses on energy work and hosts an online community which connects spiritual practitioners across the globe. In this episode, Walter and Alana chat about about integrative energy and healing, creativity and oracle cards.Buy Alana's books and oracle cards: https://tinyurl.com/mr4ckvjmAlana’s Links: www.alanafairchild.comhttps://www.instagram.com/alana_fairchild/https://www.facebook.com/alanafairchildofficial/https://www.youtube.com/c/AlanaFairchild
1. Episode 1: Power of the Small with Vanessa Berry39:22Vanessa Berry started out as a creator of cult fanzines back in the 1990s. Her distinctive voice and appreciation of the quirky details of everyday life are captured in her essay collections Mirror Sydney, and Gentle and Fierce. In this episode Walter chats to writer Vanessa about gentleness, oddness and the power of the small.Buy Vanessa's books: https://tinyurl.com/3thxu5wr Vanessa’s Links:https://vanessaberryworld.wordpress.com/https://mirrorsydney.wordpress.com/ https://twitter.com/vanessaberry
Expanded Thinking: Season 1 Coming Soon!00:32Expanded Thinking is a new podcast series of illuminating conversations with writers, creatives and spiritual practitioners that expand the mind and feed the spirit. Join host Walter Mason please for a weekly serving of powerful ideas and extraordinary stories about personal growth, change and connection as we learn how to live a more fulfilling - and expansive - life. From the team behind Talking Words.