#14 Reginald Vossen "As a Business Angel, building a portfolio is key !"
Welcome to our EuroQuity podcast, my name is An Meers. This podcast was designed as the EuroQuity platform, a place to meet, share and exchange between entrepreneurs, investors and advisors. We want to inspire, entertain and inform you ! In each episode, we will meet a guest who will share with us their journey and vision of entrepreneurship.
For this new episode, we are pleased to welcome Reginald Vossen. Reginald, as head of cabinet of the province of Limburg economical administration, he became in 2004 the general Manager of BAN Vlaanderen following the merger of 4 Flemish Angel networks, with approximately 225 active BA members throughout Belgium, with focus on the Flemish region. He also talks about his passion for entrepreneurship !
In this episode, you will learn:
- How does one become a ‘Business Angel’ and what are the benefits
- BA fundings are called ‘wise money’, why is that ?
- What impact does the covid crisis has had on Business Angel investments?
- How start-up can prepare themselves to meet BA (tips & tricks) ?
- How a BA can create a portfolio
Enjoy listening !