#11 Benjamin Rieder: "Having an impact, whichever the impact is, is really important for me as an entrepreneur"
Welcome to our EuroQuity podcast, my name is An Meers. This podcast was designed as the EuroQuity platform, a place to meet, share and exchange between entrepreneurs, investors and advisors. We want to inspire, entertain and inform you ! In each episode, we will meet a guest who will share with us their journey and vision of entrepreneurship.
For this new episode, we are pleased to welcome Benjamin Rieder, serial entrepreneur (Bubble Post, Allies etc.) and investor manager at Seeder Fund.
In this episode, Benjamin looks back on his entrepreunarial journey that began at the age of 24 with the creation of Bubble Post. This company was a pioneer in urban logistics with bicycle couriers (sold to BPost). Based on this first experience, our guest launches a second startup called Allies (HR tools). At the same time, he currently serves on several boards of directors of startups and shares his experience with as many people as possible. He started as investment manager at Seeder fund last year.
This podcast is full of tips for startups given by an entrepreneur who has become an investor, but not only .....
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Benjamin has become an entrepreneur
- The lessons learned from creating and managing Bubble Post
- What is most important to him when he follows a startup
- The investment criteria of the private investment fund Seeder fund
- Spoiler alert : some details about his new startup that will be launched at the end of the summer!
Enjoy listening !