Evolutionary Living, Karma & Holistic Ideals with Mas Vidal
I’m honoured and humbled to announce today’s guest, Mas Vidal! Mas is a seasoned Yogi and ‘Ayurveda’ Practitioner and an integral voice in the field of spirituality and wellness. He is a true personal inspiration to me and a sought after spiritual motivator, encouraging balanced ideals behind karma and how our individual actions affect the world around us.
In this episode, we discuss how Mas was introduced to the world of ‘Ayurveda’, the meaning we attach to our external surroundings, and how the current pandemic has been an opportunity for us to slow down and reflect on what’s important to us.
We also dive into the science behind spiritual practices such as ‘Pranayama’ and ‘Ayurveda’ and how beneficial they can be for individuals. For those out there who may be intimidated or know a limited amount towards these topics, Mas is a trusted and educated teacher and is one of the best places to start learning.
For a deeper insight into our conversation, have a listen to Episode 2 of Enhanced Living!
Some Questions I Ask:
- Could you expand on how you fell into the world of Yoga and Ayurveda? (3:52)
- What do you think people can take from Ayurveda immediately in regards to the current crisis we’re all experiencing? (8:48)
- Could you expand on the ideologies you have surrounding karma? (19:46)
- Are karmic ideals surrounding diet tied into Yoga and Ayurveda practices? (26:32)
- What has gotten you most excited about the moments in your life right now? (37:07)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- A brief bio on today’s guest, Mas Vidal (1:06)
- How Covid-19 can be seen as an opportunity to slow down and redefine our relationship with the world around us (13:24)
- Why putting something into practice is so much more challenging than manifesting the idea (18:40)
- How karma ties into the value of reciprocity, reaction and self gratification (23:24)
- Why I decided to shift my eating habits to a completely plant based diet (30:54)
- What the practice of ‘pranayama’ entails and why it’s so important (31:41)
- How ‘pranayama’ build immunity and strength within the body (34:37)
- Why we should approach Yoga and Ayurveda holistically rather than singularly (38:36)
Connect With Mas Vidal:
- Mas Vidal Yoga & Ayurveda - Facebook Page
- Dancing Shiva - Website
- Book - ‘Sun, Moon and Earth: The Sacred Relationship of Yoga and Ayurveda’