Episode 56: Ben Binder
Ben Binder is on a mission.
He's driven to help others live a health lifestyle, without the hype.
He's so passionate about it, he built a company to do just that.
I can relate.
It's tough, but he's not slowing down.
Ben's an inspiration and knows his stuff.
His story inspires and his mission resonates, or at least it should.
View all episodes
67. Episode 67: Kevin Casey48:07Kevin Casey was doing it all wrong......selling, that is.He realized traditional selling techniques pushed potential clients away, unintentionally.So he started unselling - a strategy he's now perfected, heck, he's even written a book about it.He's fully transparent about his eating crow moments and how he's completely rethought his approach to selling.Kevin is also the kind of guy you could have a beer (or a few beers) with and lose track of time.Listen to his weekly video tips and sign up for his book, "Unselling"
66. Episode 66: John Morris43:07John Morris is my kind of person.Big, Bold and on a mission.John found that school wasn't his "thing".He also found that sales was.It fed into his competitive nature. If he couldn't "win" he didn't want to play.Telling his father that school was tough.But, like any father that's paying attention, you lean in when your kids need you to.John's dad knew his son would be successful. He told him that.That's all John needed. A salesman was born.John's story of trial and error. Of leading, learning, failing, and learning again is what this show is all about.He's open about his style, as a leader, a husband and a father. Like most of us, he's still learning.He's found a home with a company that lets, no wait, encourages, him to be himself.They've even given him a podcast and he's one of the best in the game.Follow John Morris, you will smile and learn something every day.I know I do.
65. Episode 65: Rachel Clissold24:53Rachel Clissold found herself. Now she helps others find the best version of themselves.Her journey is the stuff of a Netflix series.She grew up feeling trapped - in her home, in her life.She left, abruptly and at a young age...on a journey of self discovery.Along the way she found herself.Her eating crow moments were at a younger age than most.It's hard to pinpoint Rachel's gift: part spiritual, part physical, part emotional and part mental.She can SEE her clients and get to the root of their issues - quickly.How? She "feels" what they are feeling, visualizes it, sees it...even the the pain.Sounds like a Netflix series, doesn't it?I'd watch, and you should too.
64. Episode 64: Lara Jones45:06Lara Jones is a warrior.She's a wife, a mother, an entrepreneur and a powerful speaker.She's been to hell and back. Or maybe the footsteps of Heaven.Lara's story of loss, sheer will, climbing back, and moving forward is tragic, awe inspiring and life changing.Now she shares her story with others - to help them realize they can recover from loss, climb out of the depths of despair and become better than they every imagined.Her crucible becomes a beacon for theirs.Listen to this episode, follow Lara and change your world.
63. Episode 63: Steve Cutler36:05Steve Cutler is on a mission.He's here to challenge old ways of thinking...the status quo.Steve walks the talk - in the mountains, literally, he grew up there and they are in his bones.He's study the history of food - and movement, remarkably, they are inextricably tied to together.Steve sees excuses as an indicator of poor performance in other (if not most) aspects of life.I've interviewed a lot of people on this show, he's probably one of the fittest people I've met.He's also upped his social media game and is getting the message out there as a coach and leader.Follow him, I do.
62. Episode 62: Teddy Mitrosilis49:49Teddy Mitrosilis is a throwback. He's a writer, a bit of a renaissance man, and a leader.After majoring in Journalism at the University of North Carolina, while playing baseball, he ventured into media.Stops at ESPN and Fox led to a successful career at a startup, STRIVR, where he played a key role in building out their customer and consulting offerings. This was an important step for Teddy - he had been "commenting" on other people building things - now he was part of the solution.But, Teddy knew he wanted to write.He also knew he wanted to teach others.A funny thing happened, people were looking for his help to build a brand, to become their best...and they were drawn to Teddy's style and methodology.He started The Process, an online newsletter that helps people become their best.His inspiration? His dad: "The little things, every day, will make you great..."That's how Teddy approached baseball, a game of details. He did the little things every day. His latest newsletter, The Daily Creator, allows him to combine his love for writing and coaching people who want to be better (writers).You don't "Follow" Teddy, you join his Community...and his Mission.
61. Episode 61: Dr. Mansi Shah34:00Dr. Mansi Shah is brilliant.Seriously, she's a Dr. of Pharmacy.She understands how drugs interact with the human body.She also knows that most drugs treat symptoms, not the root cause or disease.Dr. Shah is the Co-Founder and CEO of the Functional Wellness Network and the 6th Element......an integrative practice is where Dr. Mansi combines the knowledge of her life experiences, additional training in functional medicine and professional education as a clinical pharmacist in order to achieve a state of harmony between the three major aspects of root cause analysis along mind, body and soulHer approach to wellbeing makes so much sense, just common sense.I am honored to have met her and hope listeners recognize that wellbeing is something we can all achieve.
60. Episode 60: Paul Carpenter53:10Paul Carpenter is one of those rare people you meet that makes an impact on your life immediately.He's real, he's direct, and he's usually spot on.Paul is like most of us - we've seen the ups and downs in life.However, Paul's ability to take his learnings and lessons and morph them into content that helps others is rare.Why is it rare? Because Paul's goal is to serve first.I've experienced this service. I've also benefited.Paul's coaching business has flourished because he's lived his lessons and his purpose is to serve others.And it's valuable, so people are happy to pay, and benefit.Listen, learn, ask Paul for help, he'll listen...
59. Episode 59: Denise Conroy36:46Denise Conroy has seen it all.The things that shaped who she is are at times difficutl to hear.Despite these hardships, she's been incredibly successful and she is using her success to build a platform.She's vocal. She's opinonated. She's on a mission. She's not going to stop.