This Podcast is Delicious
Falafel and Grenadine
Ali Hassan & Marco Timpano share their personal connection to the might falafel.
- [02:58] Marco confesses his ignorance on the falafel.
- [5:00] Ali tells how he makes falafel and if that qualifies as actually “making it”.
- [6:15] Ali shares his “falafel tipping point” experience.
- [12:20] Ali has a Shepherd’s Bush story.
- [17:20] We deconstruct the Falafel.
- [22:00] Marco goes on a Thiamine tangent.
- [26:26] Grenadine recipe.
Pomegranate juice, sugar, and lemon juice are the three ingredients
2 cups pomegranate juice
2 cups granulated sugar
- In a saucepan, combine the pomegranate juice and sugar. Add lemon peels citrus peels to the boiling pomegranate juice and sugar.
- Bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the heat and cover.
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and the lemon juice from that lemon to the syrup
Coconut Rum: Malibu Rum
• 2 oz. coconut rum
• 2 oz. pineapple juice
• 1 oz. vodka
• 0.5 oz. grenadine
1. Combine coconut rum, pineapple juice, vodka, and a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake until cold.
2. Strain into martini glasses and slowly pour 1/2 ounce of grenadine into each glass.
Bikini Martini Mocktail
To make the virgin version of this Bikini Martini you will need:
5 oz pineapple juice
3 oz coconut water
1 oz grenadine
“Scratch is Scratch my brother Scratch is Scratch” - Ali
Connect with us on:
Instagram: This Podcast is Delicious