Creatokia: Blockchain for Publishers
18. The evolution of media and the role of decentralized content creation45:13We wrap up this season with another amazing guest and welcome Elf J Trul, the creative mind behind the "Forgotten Runes Wizard's Cult" – a very unique and successful NFT project that has been gaining more and more fame over the past few months. Elf shares his own story and tells us about the fantastic journey he has been on. We talk about the fascinating idea of decentralized and community-driven world-building, which lies at the core of The Forgotten Runes. Also, about the crucial role of an unhindered flow of creativity and how important it is to stay true to your own vision no matter what everyone else might be doing. Learn more about "The Forgotten Runes":Twitterhttps://twitter.com/forgottenrunes https://twitter.com/ElfJTrulWebsite: https://www.forgottenrunes.com/ We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter.
17. About promoting your launch and standing out with your NFT collection46:38If you have always wondered about why there are certain NFT projects that sell out almost instantly while others barely get noticed, this episode is for you. Our special guest and NFT marketing expert Arvin Khamseh is giving excellent advice and concrete strategies on how to stand out with your project. Arvin started out as a blogger and influencer and has worked his way up as a freelancer for public and even Fortune 500 companies. He has since specialized in marketing consulting for NFT projects and shares with us some of the most important aspects to consider when planning and promoting your drop: How many twitter followers do I need? How big does my collection have to be? How do I get people excited? For our publishers and authors out there, he has some special inspirations for creating an interesting and engaging NFT.Follow Arvin von Twitter:https://mobile.twitter.com/arvinknft We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter.
16. How to develop a successful PR strategy for your NFT project39:58With Peter Bowles we welcome a public relations expert with over 20 years of experience, who has worked for companies like Microsoft, Nintendo, Google or Apple. Only recently he founded “Heist PR”, an agency specialized in Web3 and crypto topics. With “nft.arts” and “The Satoshi Collection” he has launched some fascinating NFT projects. His goal is to bridge the gap between the traditional art world and the emerging crypto art, helping people better understand what NFTs are and what makes them so special. He also provides us with a useful method for planning PR strategies and gives an assessment of how NFTs might develop in the future.Follow Peter on Twitter:@bowlesy: https://twitter.com/bowlesyLinks to the discussed projects:https://www.heistpr.com/https://www.nftarts.co.uk/https://www.nftarts.co.uk/nftarts-satoshi-collectionhttps://oncyber.io/https://niftys.com/events/the-currencyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf2GUAm2rRchttps://nebula41.io/https://aerial.is/https://www.milliononmars.com/https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2020/01/13/bitcoin-babys-college-fund-outperforms-apple-tesla-netflix-and-google-and-might-one-day-pay-tuition/?sh=6510d08f1fe5
15. How NFTs are influencing the art world – between fractionalization and sustainability46:14We are very happy to welcome Anna Graf in this week’s episode. Anna is Director of NFT at the platform MISA.ART which has grown out of the renowned and Berlin based “König Galerie”. We learn about how that project has started and the vision she now pursues. We touch a whole lot of highly interesting topics such as the concept of fractionalized ownership or the controversial sustainability discourse which we get an interesting perspective on. Furthermore, we learn how artists are discovering NFT as a new form of expression for themselves, and about an inspiring project by Jonas Burgert who is using NFT art as a means of organizing and providing concrete humanitarian aid to war refugees from Ukraine. As always, we wrap it up with some very useful advice for publishers who are working on their own NFT strategy. Links to the discussed projects:Check out unitedforukraine.org: The goal is to identify the needs of Ukrainian people in distress and provide assistance as quickly as possible.“Beisein” by Jonas Burgert: https://misa.art/products/artists-for-ukraine-burgert“Sweet Sweet Cherry Pink” by Robert Janitz: https://opensea.io/assets/0xb35ae89d9c588d37b100956ec42424a563c605c8/1 Follow Anna and her work at MISA.ART and König Galerie: Twitter@the_annagraf: https://twitter.com/the_annagraf@misa_artmarket: https://twitter.com/misa_artmarket@koeniggalerie: https://twitter.com/koeniggalerie Websites:https://misa.art/https://koenig.art/https://www.koeniggalerie.com/artists/61421/robert-janitz/works/
14. Recent platform improvements and "The Poets" – our latest drop21:39In this week’s episode Carsten and Videl are talking about our latest drop as well as the recent changes and updates of our platform. We present you the first part of our latest author drop “The Poets” of our Eternal Masterpiece Collection. This first part consists of Edgar Allan Poe, Herman Melville and Miguel de Cervantes and with this drop some new interesting technological features have been implemented. Moreover, we are excited to announce a very special treat for all owners of the Thomas More NFT. As for some general platform news, learn about the “t-drop” and our effort to become more sustainable while at the same time maintaining high security and performance levels.We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter. Further information:Join us on Discord and feel free to ask your questions!
13. Harnessing NFTs to drive social impact through storytelling51:55With Nesma Bensalem we are happy to welcome yet another special guest giving us a highly interesting perspective on blockchain and NFTs. We not only talk with her about her own upbringing and her connection and love for literature but also about her company “We Care Impact” and how she applies the power of fiction and storytelling. Find out about what a “social token” is and how she uses it to bring culture and community together in order to make a social and meaningful impact on society. Find more about Nesma and We Care Impact:Instagram: @nesma_b and @wecareimpactYoutube: WeCare ImpactCheck out her website: http://wecareimpact.com/ We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter. Further information:Join us on Discord and feel free to ask your questions!
12. It‘s the story that counts: the key role of storytelling in NFTs36:09In this episode, we're pleased to talk more about the creative side of NFTs with our special guest Justin Sloan, who shares some very interesting insights into his work as a self-publisher. Not only is he the author of a large number of science fiction and fantasy books, but he's also involved in creative writing, developing lore and backstories for NFT projects. We talk about the importance of embedding your NFT into a compelling, larger context and the tremendous opportunities for authors and publishers with this new technology. Find more about Justin:Follow him on Twitter: @justinmsloanCheck out his websites:http://www.justinsloanauthor.com/https://www.eldertreenft.com/Listen to his „Creative Writing Career Podcast”:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-writing-career/id1053284614 We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter.Further information:Join us on Discord and feel free to ask your questions!
11. From Vinyl to NFTs – We talk to Carsten Lambrecht, the new General Platform Manager at Creatokia.33:02With Carsten Lambrecht, the new General Manager of Creatokia, we have a very special guest in the 10th episode of our Podcast. We talk with him about his passion for collecting and the importance of ownership. He furthermore shares his own journey from vinyl into the crypto world and of course we are excited to learn about his vision of Creatokia and the great potential as well as the amazing opportunities this new technology offers the publishing industry. We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter. For further information:Join us on Discord and feel free to ask your questions!
10. Ask the founders: Q & A with Jens & John26:52Today’s episode is dedicated to answering some questions that came up in our discord community. Among others, great questions concering new content, the opening of the platform to the general public, the possibility of collaborations between authors and creatives. Furthermore we’ll take a look at the what else has happened in the NFT world in the last week: Nas launched an interesting project and Meta is working on new ways to display digital art. We are looking forward to your feedback and your rating on Apple Podcasts. Please also visit www.creatokia.com and sign up for our newsletter. Further information:Join us on Discord and feel free to ask your questions!