Confidence From Within
Deepening Your Relationship with Yourself with Ana Ruiz
Episode 91. Deepening Your Relationship with Yourself with Ana Ruiz - In today's episode, Ana and I talk about a very special topic, which is the relationship with ourselves and finding that connection with self on an emotional level. One of the points we touch on is how when you transform your relationship with yourself, you actually end up transforming all relationships with others, which is the beautiful magic of it all. We also chat about looking at parts of ourselves that we need to deepen that connection and about uncovering those wounds and patterns, as well as bringing awareness to all those parts so that we can work on them and heal them. Learn more and get detailed show notes by visiting www.confidencefromwithin.ca
Listen now to learn…
- How to start working on and strengthening our relationship with ourselves!
- Some steps for you to start uncovering parts of yourself that you do not embrace, so that you can shed light and work towards self-healing and self-love
- How can you go about prioritizing yourself even if you have a very busy family life and/or career, and there's physically not enough time in the day for yourself
Take your journey deeper…
Juliana’s book ‘Release’ is not a book about weight loss, another diet trend or a magical solution you have not tried yet. It is instead a rebellion against hating our bodies and trying to change who we are.
Don’t just lose weight, release it instead
Get the book and an AMAZING bonus collection so you can develop a deep relationship with your body, just like Juliana did as she transformed her health and her life.
Resources to get you started…
- WORK WITH US - BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY RELEASE EPIPHANY SESSION HERE
About Ana Ruiz…
Ana empowers couples and individuals to have fulfilling and long-lasting relationships including the relationship with themselves. Years of failed relationships and a longing for a healthy long-term committed relationship are the main reasons why one day she decided to seek help. She became a student of intimate relationships, psychology, attachment theory, neurobiology and eventually became a Certified Relationship Coach. She also found real love with a great man and has been in a committed growth-oriented relationship for years. Her relationship is a source of strength, support and inspiration to continue doing this work and live her life’s purpose by serving humanity.
Here is where you can find her:
If you enjoyed today's episode, please:
- Post a screenshot & key takeaway on your Instagram story and tag us @naturally.joyous so we can repost you
- Leave us a positive review on Apple Podcasts, HERE is how
- Subscribe to the Confidence From Within Podcast, we release new episodes every Friday!