Ep 55: Coaching & Consulting. With Peter Clarke
This week I chat with Peter Clarke.
Peter is an organisational psychologist, a cancer survivor, poet and his newest and most favorite occupation to-date, a grandfather. He is also a peer support volunteer with the Irish Cancer Society. He started his own business in 2005.
During this time, Peter delivered significant strategic change projects to a variety of clients for 13 years in areas of HR, Marketing and Sales, Production and Administration. He supported a variety of team types and structures established to run projects and deliver high-performance business organisations.
Peter also made a difference to managers at all levels from supervisor to CEO through an Executive Development Coaching Programme in both the government and NGO sectors.
All the best
Do you want to
- Discover how to be unique in your marketplace.
- Transform your business by attracting and inspiring your ideal client.
- Have Joe Dalton speak at your next event.
- Attend one of Joe Dalton workshops.
- Be coached by Joe Dalton.
- Subscribe to Joe Dalton podcast.
If any of the above are of interest to you CLICK HERE
You will find Breakthrough Brands on all podcast sites