What To Look For When Collaborating With Others - Exclusive Interview With Lotta Spjut
Lotta Spjut is a dynamic entrepreneur, pro executive business coach, advisor, and educator who is also a health, fitness, and nutrition developer - all rolled into one! With a passion for education, Lotta has graced the TEDx stage and other public forums with her expertise on various subjects. As a seasoned entrepreneur, she has extensive experience in the web5 industry, using her business acumen to create successful ventures. Lotta leverages her diverse skillset to offer valuable coaching and advisory services to companies and entrepreneurs looking to take their businesses to the next level.
In this episode we discover the following:
1. Why collaboration is so important
2. How the online world is evolving and impacting the business world
3. The importance of understanding the connection between body, brain and business
4. What to look for when collaborating with others
With podcast host: Mark Sephton
Hope you'll enjoy the episode!
View all episodes
110. How We Are All Narcissistic- Exclusive Interview With Ken Pierce36:34Ken Pierce is a board-certified clinical psychologist and CEO of The Pierce Institute of Psychology Inc. He has authored many psychological works including seven books and 400 case study web posts. Ken is considered a human behaviour expert having worked in business, education, and private practice for over 40 years. He has served thousands of people of all ages from a diverse spectrum of life challenges. This group includes executives, teams, organizations, individuals, couples, and families. He has served on the faculty of two post-secondary institutions, Holland College and the University of Prince Edward Island.In this episode, we discover the following: 1. How to better control our thinking. 2. Why does clinical psychology’s future align itself with other sciences? 3. How we are all narcissistic. 4. How to improve the relationship with yourself.With podcast host: Mark SephtonHope you'll enjoy the episode!
109. How To Be MORE While Doing Less - Exclusive Interview With Krumma Jonsdottir34:58With a zest for life and a love for learning, Krumma is not your average leadership coach. Her journey, native to the raw and beautiful landscapes of Iceland, has taken her across the bustling cities of Europe and the dynamic corporate environments of the United States. Based in the inner suburbs of Paris, Krumma is crafting a new narrative for leadership development focusing on creating a real harmony between performance and multidimensional wellbeing. Krumma´s expertise extends beyond her years, encompassing over 20 years of international hospitality operations and management, training, coaching, and mentoring. Yet, she cherishes a heartfelt commitment to individual growth and team dynamics, blending professional prowess with a genuine desire to uplift those she works with. It’s not by coincidence that ‘Love of Learning’ ranks among her top strengths, complemented by an unwavering sense of fairness and zest.In this episode, we discover the following: 1. How to increase self-awareness and evolve to self-observation. 2. How to be MORE while doing less. 3. Understanding how our feelings drive our behavior. 4. The importance of shifting from happiness to meaningfulness.With podcast host: Mark SephtonHope you'll enjoy the episode!
108. Using Neuroscience To Help Organizations Realize And Unlock Their Potential - Exclusive Interview With Steve Wood32:11Steve Wood has carved a 25-year career as a high-achieving, accomplished television director, producer and executive producer. He has worked with Australian TV Networks Nine and Ten, as well as the Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games (SOCOG). His experience encompasses news, current affairs, variety, drama, and sport, as well as the business of television. At Ten he was a senior member of a broadcast team that won three successive Logie Awards for its coverage of the Bathurst 1000 motor race. He was an integral part of a dedicated task force that launched Australia’s first digital TV network. For SOCOG he produced coverage of triathlon and mountain bike competitions and fulfilled the role of media manager for the round Australia Olympic Torch Relay. Steve is a Master of Business Administration and holds a degree in International and Corporate Negotiations and has completed studies at the Neuro Change Institute.In this episode, we discover the following:How using neuroscience helps organizations and individuals grow.What habits and behaviors super successful people demonstrate?What Steve's 'Thrive Formula' is and why he created it.The three main reasons why some people achieve success and others don't.With podcast host: Mark SephtonHope you'll enjoy the episode!
107. Brainz Podcast Special Edition - How To Embrace Self-Confidence And Banish Self-Doubt12:10This is a special edition of the Brainz Podcast with host Rita Farruggia, CEO of Happybeingwell.com.In this empowering episode, Rita Farruggia, the CEO of Happybeingwell.com dives deep into the realms of self-confidence and self-doubt, uncovering strategies and insights to help listeners cultivate unshakable self-confidence while bidding farewell to those nagging feelings of uncertainty. To truly embrace self-confidence, one must understand what it entails. Rita Farruggia provides a comprehensive definition, highlighting that genuine self-confidence isn't about arrogance but rather a deep sense of self-acceptance and trust. Listen and enjoy!Do you like the content? Don't forget to subscribe to the Brainz Podcast.
106. What Is The Anti-Hero’s Journey? - Exclusive Interview With Ben Askins35:41Ben Askins (PA-C, MDiv) has an eclectic background with degrees in Outdoor Education, Intercultural Studies, Physician Assistant Studies, and Divinity. He has nearly two decades of experience practicing and teaching wilderness, tactical, and expeditionary medicine in the military. In civilian life, he is a Psychiatric Physician Assistant with extensive experience providing ketamine-assisted psychotherapy and a certification with the Multidisciplinary Association on Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) in MDMA-assisted psychotherapy. Ben is a National Outdoor Leadership School alum, a veteran of the Global War on Terrorism, and has completed postgraduate training in Neuropsychiatry and Genomics.In this episode, we discover the following: 1. What is the anti-hero’s journey? 2. How can we better care for other people’s mental health? 3. The importance of not taking everything so seriously. 4. The power and diversity of storytelling.With podcast host: Mark SephtonHope you'll enjoy the episode!
105. Brainz Podcast Special Edition - What Is Psychological Reversal And How Does It Limit Your Success?31:51This is a special edition of the Brainz Podcast with host Dr. Adriana PopescuDr. Adriana Popescu, a clinical psychologist, addiction and trauma specialist, and empowerment coach, presents the fascinating and enlightening topic of psychological reversal and how it can stop us from being successful with our goals. Dr. Popescu explores the origins of psychological reversal, the roots of self-sabotage, and shares numerous techniques and modalities to heal and transform these destructive patterns. Listen and enjoy!Do you like the content? Don't forget to subscribe to the Brainz Podcast.
104. Brainz Podcast Special Edition - Creating Effective Business Relationships27:05This is a special edition of the Brainz Podcast with host Simon T. BaileyHave you ever wondered about the importance of creating relationships in the workforce? In this episode, Simon T. Bailey explores 5 insights into creating effective business relationships. Tune in to join Simon as he dives into topics surrounding virtual and in-person business relationships, connecting with difficult team members, and more!Listen and enjoy!Do you like the content? Don't forget to subscribe to the Brainz Podcast.
103. An Exclusive Conversation On Awakening Your Higher Self - Brainz Magazine Exclusive Interview With Danny Morel37:43Danny Morel is a life coach and spiritual leader guiding millions throughout the world to awaken, heal and transform their life. Danny is known for hosting Awaken Your Highest Self, which is an event that takes place in-person multiple times a year, and additionally The Higher Self podcast, one of the top spirituality podcasts in the US.In this episode, we discover the following:How can we awaken ourselves?Why do some people become empaths while others become sociopaths?What are the most powerful words a man can hear from a woman?Some encouragement for those who are currently dating.With podcast host: Mark SephtonHope you'll enjoy the episode!
102. Brainz Podcast Special Edition - Let’s Make An Annual Marketing Plan For Your Coaching Business42:55This is a special edition of the Brainz Podcast with host Hanna Hermanson, CEO Of The Feminine Marketing BoutiqueGrab your school supplies and wall calendar for this WORKSHOP! We’ll show you how to put ALL the right marketing tiers in place so that you can create a cohesive funnel that keeps your community engaged, and inspired to take action. By streamlining the content and products you've already made, and mapping out 6-12 months of marketing actions! So you can sit back, find your flow, and expand your abundance as the CEO & focused coach you are!Listen and enjoy!Do you like the content? Don't forget to subscribe to the Brainz Podcast.