Beyond Your WHY
A Gift AND a Stumbling Block
Meet Chris Kenny
His WHY is Clarify
Interviewed by WHY Institute Founder Dr. Gary Sanchez (Better Way)
Chris Kenny inspires purpose-driven leaders to bring their vision to life by giving them the clarity they need to make great decisions. He is a certified business coach to business and nonprofit executives. For 10 years, Chris was president of a closely-held enterprise and led that company back to profitability during a period of tremendous market uncertainty. As an entrepreneur, he helped launch a successful human resource management company. For over five years he served as the governing body president of a nonprofit charter school.
Prior to his business career, Chris practiced business law at two international law firms; he remains licensed to practice law in New Mexico.
Chris is a lifelong learner. He received his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center and his A.B. in Economics (cum laude) from Georgetown University. His additional formal credentials include the following:
- Certified Business and Non-Profit Coach, Gravitas Impact® Premium Coaches (July 2018 – present)
- Certified Business and Non-Profit Coach, Gazelles International (October 2013 – June 2018)
- Certified WHY Institute™ Coach
- Certified Utility Search Conference™ Facilitator
- Certified Implications Wheel™Facilitator
Chris lives with his wife and children in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
What to connect with Chris Kenny?
Main Website: https://stargroupconsulting.com