Beer Ladies Podcast
Lisa, Christina, and Bean visit the physical Rye River brewery in Celbridge, County Kildare just outside of Dublin, Ireland, for an interview with Head Brewer Bill Laukitis. We talk about all the brands that Rye River produce (McGargles, Grafters, Solas, Crafty Brewing Co.), as well as Rye River’s core range and their experimental seasonal releases. We sample a brown ale with a special story, and we sample a seasonal brew with an even more barrel-aged story, because we are lucky ducks. We talk a little about Bill’s approach to quality control, his backstory, and who works in the rest of the brewery too!
A huge thank you goes out to past Beer Ladies Podcast host Sarah for organizing behind the scenes to make this episode possible.
All beers in this episode are Rye River of course!
- Rye River Brewing Co, Ireland - ‘Revelation’ Brown Ale 7.1% - https://www.ryeriverbrewingco.com/beer/revelation-brown-ale/
- Rye River Brewing Co, Ireland - ‘Embers’ Anejo Barrel Aged Wheat Wine 10.5% https://www.ryeriverbrewingco.com/beer/embers/
- Crisp Malt : https://crispmalt.com
- Sarah’s article about the ‘Revelation’ Brown Ale collaboration, includes more about RevTech and videos in the brewery : https://bit.ly/3CyToPo
- Sarah’s article about ‘Embers’ : https://www.ryeriverbrewingco.com/our-embers-anejo-barrel-aged-wheat-wine-this-seasons-perfect-match/
- The full Rye River brewery’s range of brands: https://www.ryeriverbrewingco.com/our-beers/
Follow the Beer Ladies here:
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/BeerLadiesPodcast
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beerladiespod/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/beerladiespod
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/beerladiespodcast
Please like, share, rate, review, subscribe, tell a friend...you can also support us on BuyMeACoffee (Beer) - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/beerladiespodSupport the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/beerladiespod)