Beer Ladies Podcast
32: Beer and Vikings
It’s the Beer Ladies Podcast Season One Finale! Katie, Christina, Thandi, and Lisa bring you the long-awaited Beer & Vikings episode. Many thanks and major gratitude for all the archaeological work that has made this episode possible, and let’s support our schools of Archaeology into the future. Please enjoy one for the road as we chat about Viking rituals, and prepare for a few disturbing details. ‘Cause Viking Sagas are the stuff of soap operas.
Keep those archives dusted and sorted until we’re back from summer!
Beers in This Episode:
- Gamma, Denmark - ‘Smoke and Lasers’ IPA https://shop.gammabrewing.com/products/smoke-lasers
- Canvas, Tipperary - ‘Liminal’ Barrel 26 Flemish Red Ale 6.9% https://www.canvasbrewery.com/shop
- Hope, Dublin - ‘Grunt’ Citrusy Wheat Beer 4.8% https://hopebeer.ie/portfolio-item/grunt-wheat-beer/
- Kinnegar, Donegal - ‘Black Bucket’ Black Rye IPA 6.5% https://www.kinnegarbrewing.ie/beers
- A very handy as a starting point, though Wrong about water: https://en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/food/beer-and-mead/
Petitions for Archaeology Departments:
Pick up some of Thandi's t-shirts and other beery merch here: https://craftgeek.co/
Follow the Beer Ladies here:
YouTube - Beer Ladies Podcast
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beerladiespodcast/
Twitter - beerladiespod
Facebook Page - Beer Ladies Podcast
Website - http://beerladiespodcast.com/
Please like, rate, share, and subscribe - you know the drill ;)
Cheers! 🍻 Until next season!
#beerladiespodcast #craftbeer #beerhistory