Beer Ladies Podcast
Haunted Pubs part 2
The falling leaves are changing colours, there’s a crispness in the air, and the days are getting shorter.
It’s time to crack open a seasonal beer from our very first sponsor, McHugh’s Off-License of Dublin 5!
Because we couldn’t fit this topic into one episode, Lisa, Thandi, and Christina exchange more ghost stories set in pubs and breweries, including mysterious sights, sounds, smells, and feelings at places like The Brazen Head, Gravediggers, and Mulligan’s (Poolbeg Street).
As always, please check out the on-theme beers we chose as well as some links we referenced.
Beers in this episode:
- West Kerry Brewery, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry, Ireland - ‘Carraig Dubh’ Porter - https://westkerrybrewery.ie/our-beers/
- Mahrs Bräu, Bamberg, Germany - ‘E.T.A.’ Dunkel - Mahr's Bräu E.T.A. Hoffmann
- Oskar Blues Brewery, Longmont, Colorado, USA - ‘Old Chub’ Scottish Strong Ale -Old Chub - Scottish Strong Ale | Oskar Blues Brewery
- McHugh's Beers | Wines | Spirits - https://www.mchughs.ie/index.php?route=common/home
- We walked around all of the Haunted Pubs in Dublin in one day. Here’s how it went. #HauntedPubs - http://publin.ie/2019/we-walked-around-all-of-the-haunted-pubs-in-dublin-in-one-day-heres-how-it-went-hauntedpubs/
- The 10 most haunted pubs in Dublin - https://www.irishpost.com/news/11-most-haunted-dublin-pubs-159430
Follow the Beer Ladies here:
- YouTube - Beer Ladies Podcast
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/beerladiespod/
- Twitter - beerladiespod
- Facebook - Beer Ladies Podcast
Please like, rate, share, subscribe, you know the drill :)Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/beerladiespod)