The Black Country Blokes
Helping Domestic abuse Victims
Let’s Go Purple!
It’s really easy to get involved:
1. Pick a date in October to Go Purple.
2. Download our Fundraising pack for activity ideas here: www.blackcountrywomensaid.co.uk/gopurple/
3. Tell us all about your Go Purple plans – call Deb or Liz on 0121 553 0090
4. Have LOTS OF FUN and take photos on your Go Purple day!
5. Tell us how much you raise and donate here: www.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/GoPurple
Funds raised for Go Purple go directly towards our Crisis Fund, which helps women in refuge furnish their new homes with what they need.
Families often move into a house with very little belongings and little money to buy everything they need.
- No curtains
- No carpet
- No sofa
- Barely the basics needed to start their new life.
These are items that many of us already have, that we’ve saved for or upgraded or replaced over the years.
But imagine having to start completely from scratch because of domestic violence.
Imagine having to choose between buying a washing machine or a bed.
Imagine only having enough money for a bed but not a sofa.
Or not enough money for towels, a toaster or even a kettle.
Help make a house a home by donating today.
Click here to donate now: virginmoneygiving.com/fund/GoPurple
More about Go Purple here: www.blackcountrywomensaid.co.uk/gopurple/