The Anna Mann Podcast
Anna Mann. Actress, singer, welder (got to have a back up). Siren of the stage and screen. Hear her discuss the intensely brave, visceral and real art of Acting with some of the greatest practitioners of the greatest of all crafts.The creation of ac...
She's Back!23:20Anna Mann, greatest actress of the greatest generation (mid 70s probably) returns to the world of podcasts at last! rejoice my darlings, rejoice. buoyed and frankly bored on tour performing her show The Death of Anna Mann (5 stars most reviews - self out etc etc) she has decided to blast your ears with some of her latest tit bits and twat abouts. Who knows what she has to say this time? Or when it will come out? Or if any of it will be worth it? But we know you will love it. This time she argues with Sue Clinch about trying to put two things together that don't go together and shouldn't. She explains her views on God, talks about her intent to assassinate a reviewer and how she was saved from doing so by an unfortunate soul. Anna also dedicates this show and all her podcasts to the late great Phil Jerrod. He was an amazing help on this podcast and a dear and very missed pal. She talks a bit about what he meant to both of us. you can donate to Sarcoma UK if you wish to show some love for lovely Phil. sarcoma ukAnd you must come see Anna on tour! she's still gallivanting across the county, book now as tickets are honestly selling out. Soho has gone! http://iamcolinhoult.comThe podcast returns, Here's to many more!
View all episodes
17. Did a Mayor Ride an Elephant?25:03Anna Mann is back with another bloody podcast. Its very off the cuff and really quite stupid. At one point she remembers her mother's conviction that a mayor once rode a mechanical elephant around Nottingham. Was it true?! Also ANDY PARKER tells a very disgusting story.Like Share review!Support usPatreon.com/annamannko-fi.com/annamannWatch Anna Mann's Comedy Shenanigans every friday get your ticket at eventbrite.comBook Anna at email@example.com
16. Why Orangutans Are Just Awful18:47Anna Mann goes back through the mists of time to her one woman mission to save the orangutans, where she suffered terribly and ultimately decide they're actually awful. I think she may have crossed a line here and there's now going back. Plus she reminisces on the time she thought she'd married Charles Dance but hadn't. Please do subscribe, review and star us up.Book an Anna Mann zoom party, message or something else fun you can think of at firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport us at partreon.com/annamann or ko-fi.com/annamannBook at ticket for The Death of Anna Mann at the online comedy festival https://comedy-festival.co.uk/event/colin-hoult-in-the-death-of-anna-mann-online/ And look out for new Colin Hoult AND Anna Mann online comedy shows coming to your laptop sooon
15. Rattle, Fart29:30A very angry pod from Anna this week as she bewails having to homeschool her granddaughter AND Sue Clinch. She also explains her attitude towards farting and her brief appearance in Rocky. Please like and subscribe and review!Support us at Patreon.com/annamannhttps://ko-fi.com/annamann Book shows and messages at email@example.comWatch the live comedy show Anna Mann's Comedy Shenanigans here
14. New Year - New Fear - Hello Dear!17:28Anna Mann, greatest actress of any bloody age is back to help you through the latest lockdown. We will beat this virus with the most powerful force known to man - Theatre. And anecdotes. And rude jokes. In her first pod of the new year Anna discusses a recent difficult experience of having to get a hard stool out of Sue Clinch. Its graphic, visceral, real and incredibly brave. This was filmed on her bed, pretty drunk but we all think it may be her best. NEW ONLINE SHOW SOON - follow @colinhoult on twitter for detailsDON'T DIE OF BOREDOM - BOOK AN ONLINE PARTY - firstname.lastname@example.orgGET BIRTHDAY MESSAGES or JUST SAY HI - email@example.com
13. Remembering the Parties33:17Anna Mann, that Actress, recalls a time that seems so long ago now when we could dance and fart at each other's houses. She gets all whimsical remembering Drunk old Freddie Basden's Nut based wedding party as well as Sue Clinch's infamous and deadly Rumble in the Jungle. She also talks for too long about Most Haunted and John Smell's unfortunate todger cage. Please support our work if you can at patreon.com/annamann or ko-fi.com/annamannTune in Monday at 8 (do we still say tune in?) for Anna Mann's Manic Mondays - book at ticket at alwaysbecomedy.com Hire Anna for private zoom parties for Christmas, birthdays or jazzercise by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, for big bucks corporate gigs email email@example.com
12. On Free Speech33:43Anna Mann - you must know who she is by now - delivers her latest fine fine ramble all about her life, her memories and her slowly withering career in acting / Acton. Topics covered:'The Space Docking Killer'Her old double act Cream of MannHBC's living room Learning lines / line with Sue ClinchSpace DockingDon't forget to tune in every Monday at 8 for Anna Mann's Manic Mondays at alwaysbecomedy.com Book your Christmas Party or Birthday Message by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Please support our work if you wish at patreon.com/annamann or ko-fi.com/ annamann