All Bases Covered
Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts by Price Point
Season 2, Ep. 212
Christmas is FAST approaching and we know you've got Black Friday deals to snag, so we're coming in hot and early with our Holiday Gift Guide episodes!
In this first instalment, we're breaking down gifts by price point and throwing in some suggestions of our favourite things that you could add to your loved ones Chrissy gifts this year, or ask for yourself!!
They won't all fit in this text box, so head over to our Google notes Doc for a complete list of all of our Gift Suggestions, here > https://bit.ly/3grvvUR
Enjoy!! xoxo chrissygals
216. A bebe update27:18EPISODE 216./Hi everyone, us again! We've dedicated an episode to pregnancy and baby goss because we know this episode wouldn't be for everyone. Rejoice baby obsessed, we are delivering the goods you requested and answering all your questions.
215. Surprise chit chat catch up!41:25Hey hello surpriiiiiise! We're back for a cheeky chit chat catch up with y'all for no reason other than that Lisa was desperate to talk beauty with Alex. Starting with the intended reason for our catch up before jumping into some questions from you guys. This ep has no edits, so enjoy the rambling and chaos xo
214. The Finale43:14The Finale./Well listeners, the time hath come. We've reached the end. It's been a wow of a time getting to know each other, the beauty world, and all of you so, so well. In this episode, we're doing what we do best and kicking off with some light banter which will likely get us cancelled, followed by answering all of your questions about the year, the pod and our friendship to see us out. Thank you all for being here. Our instagram lives on, so don't be strangers. xoxo Lisa and Alex.
213. You ask, we deliver: Gift suggestions01:02:03EPISODE 213./Ho Ho Ho!! Only 3.5 weeks to go until Christmas! This is a red alert to listen to this episode today so that you can take advantage of Cyber Monday deals that are about to eeeend! In this week's episode we're discussing personalised gift suggestions for the people in your life you need help for. You can view the requests and our suggestions here: http://bit.ly/3ANycqT. We're so sorry we couldn't get to everyone.
211. Two Thousand and Late39:26EPISODE 211./In this week's episode we're touching quickly on beauty news before chatting through all of the limited edition holiday releases from our favourite beauty brands.Next week begins our Holiday Gift Guide extravaganza. If you've got tricky people in your life who need gifts, then slide on into our DM's @allbasescovered.pod to let us know. THINGS MENTIONED:ZFB Vogue Home http://bit.ly/3O5tqusCaroline Hirons Retinol http://bit.ly/3NZRa30Nikkie Tutorials Nimya Palette http://bit.ly/3AbiqFPLisa Eldridge Holiday Palettes http://bit.ly/3g2u1AoGo To Holiday: https://bit.ly/3feC8tj Liberty Belle Holiday http://bit.ly/3hG6aXtAuric Lip Sets http://bit.ly/3UTNkd
210. Take your lewk from day to night23:43EPISODE 210./This episode is dedicated to and inspired by the incredible Armadale Hair Liv who's now a WIFE after her wedding on Saturday - congratulations Liv!! In this ep, we're answering a listener question about how to take your makeup look from day to night. Specifically, how to initially do your makeup in preparation for refreshing afterwards, based on skin type to ensure you get the best result!
209. Boy, do we have (beauty) news for you!33:51EPISODE 209./Time to welcome Lisa back from Japan and catch up on all the things she ate and bought whilst she was away After that we have lots of beauty news chit chat to catch up on incluuuuding, Adore Beauty's new SPF launch (- plus, bonus news, they're now ranging Dior beauty!), Tik Tok are expanding into the big bad world of ecommerce with distribution centres popping up on the US, Lilah B is closing, Go To christmas is coming ft. a collab with Billie Justice Thompson on the illustrations, and plenty more. THINGS MENTIONED: Adore Beauty Launches SPF: https://bit.ly/3DMDHrUShopbop Beauty: https://bit.ly/3DeIMraTik Tok ecommerce in the US is coming: https://bit.ly/3FrMkJBSistersong Everybody Campaign for Reproductive Rights: https://bit.ly/3TQCUf2Lilah B is closing: https://bit.ly/3DMn8fmKosas Foundation is here (ok Sandra Sully with the late news): https://bit.ly/3WcW40aGo To Xmas Candle + BJT Collab: https://bit.ly/3feC8tj
208. Product Trial / Sulwhasoo Firming Cream24:45EPISODE 208./Another week of chit chat, and another week of repurposing Hamish and Andy's podcast segments as our own. Post a quick catch up on Lisa's own personal housing crisis, we're chatting about our trial of the Sulwhasoo Essential Comfort Firming Cream. This intensive moisturising cream is formulated to be perfect for anti-aging with its antioxidant rich, hydrating and strengthening ingredients. It's a K-Beauty luxury product by all accounts (price point, brand legacy and faaaancy packaing), but find out what we and our dermis' thought about this product in this in-depth trial. Have you tried it? Or, can you recommend any other K beauty products we should try out next?