Questionable Guide to Life
Crapitalism: A Questionable Fake Advertising Show
Finally, the boys bring you the fabled fake ad episode. Buckle up.
Find us on Twitter @QGuidePod! Cast Credits Below!
Skits written and sound engineered by Landon Whisnant
Anathema Written, Produced and Voiced by
Don Chipetto (Joey Spaghetti's Client) Richard Flaps, Disapproving Father, Angry Person 1:
Broom, Ford Announcer, Tank Top, Clementine, Oswald, Astronaut, Stan Sigmund, Inspector:
Joey Spaghetti, the US Government Narrator, Scooter, Hungry Man, Anathema Narrator:
View all episodes
12. Democra-Tics: A Questionable News Show13:10Democra-Tics is a satirical news show centering on the absurd. Tune in to hear from Babe Holdup and Chet Dickins.If you liked this, you can let us know on twitter!Twitter:@QGuidePodor Contact us at QuestionableGuideCast@gmail.com
11. Questionable Tales of the Magic Mafia20:39Clementine stumbles upon a mob boss hamster and his underboss, who, hypothetically, fill him in on how money is laundered through a magical school.These podcast episodes are completely improvised! If you'd like to participate or ask Clementine any questions, see below!Find us on twitter! @QGuidePodorEmail us @ QuestionableGuideCast@Gmail.com
10. A Questionable Guide to The Voices In Your Head52:10Clementine interviews his favorite chef, Cookin Guy, while accompanied by Beggar #3 and one of the creators of the orb. Afterwards, Jonny, Tanner and Landon discuss their methods for finding voices, and the absurdity of the desire to play small characters.Contact us if you have any interest in voice work, or participating in Questionable Tales!QuestionableGuideCast@Gmail.comClick here for our twitter!@QGuidePod
9. Questionable Tales of Adventure: Spaghetti Side Story14:29Clementine is joined by Kwam The Goblin, Neighbor Craig and famed Cat Lawyer Joey Spaghetti in a quick episode that's more like a mental flashbang.Find us on twitter! @QGuidePod
8. Questionable Tales of Adventure24:09In this completely improvised Audio Fiction style Podcast, Clementine the Alchemist interviews a group of dude bro elves, much to the dismay of his roommate, Barbarian Teddy.Find us on Twitter @QGuidePodCast:Dude Bro Elves: Tanner Hopps, Landon Whisnant, Jonny Schwentner, Bill SymonsTeddy: Jonny SchwentnerClementine: Landon WhisnantTorn Bladeskill: Bill SymonsSound Design: Landon Whisnant
7. A Questionable Guide to Community46:46Jonny and Landon call their friends and establish several questionable businesses in the process. Two Daddies makes an appearance.Chase's GoFundMeour twitter!
5. A Questionable Guide to Shitting the Tub (With TobinsTalkingShit)02:38:43On this multi-award winning episode, Paul and Chris Tobin write their entries to the guide by talking to Jonny and Landon about bathtub shits, motivations in podcasting, Clerks III push-up guy, people being dicks, the potential rivalry between podcasts if the episode goes wrong, oh, and fighting cats with grenade launcher turrets.You can find the TobinsTalkingShit Podcast here!TobinsTalking TwitterQGuide TwitterOur Kinguin Link! Get an additional 12% off with product code BLACKFRIDAY12Our Youtube
4. A Questionable Guide to Goldfish Villains (With Bill Symons!)01:53:21The boys are joined by Bill Symons in an episode that is, frankly, quite a lot. We cover catastrophes linked to one Goldfish at one point. Also Jared Leto, Voice Acting, Audio Dramas, Obama's last name, and a cavalcade of other messes that you come here to hear about.Our Youtube:Los Espookys PlaysLos Espookys Plays TwitterAudio Dramas recommended in this episode:SCP ArchivesMargaret's GardenLake ClarityOld Gods of AppalachiaThe Sandman