S2020 Ep26: Paddy Madole Interview
Season 2020, Ep. 54
Harry Lee captured a special Christmas Interview with Dundalks Famous Son - the singing superstar that is Paddy Madole.
View all episodes
58. Quinns Funeral Home23:06Harry Lee talks to Dundalk based Funeral Director Gerry Quinn about his family's long association with the business, famous signage, changing times and Google reviews.
57. Telstar Radio - Adverts 198205:34Some local radio adverts from the Eamon Doyle show in May 1982 on Telstar Radio - Dundalk, Co. Louth in Ireland.
56. Conor Hughes - Crosscause Charity21:24Listen to Conor Hughes’s story of how Crosscause started the projects, its goals, and future plans. Hear all about the challenges of starting a charity abroad, how your generous donations are spent and how you can help.
55. S2020 Ep27: Jason McGee Interview52:43Harry Lee talks to Jason McGee about growing up in Dundalk, School, Sports, Family Life, working in Macardles Brewery and life in Blackrock.
53. S2020 Ep25: Harry Lee - My Two Teenage Loves06:19Harry Lee talks about his teenage loves back in 1950s Ireland for the Gathering Heritage Project Amazing Lives 2020 Series
52. S2020 Ep24: Harry Lee - My School Days07:23Harry Lee talks about growing up and being educated in Dundalk around 50's in Ireland.
51. S2020 Ep23: Harry Lee - My Two Mums04:49Harrys Hillstreet Haydays - Harry talks about his early memory of the passing of his mum ... and his new mum Alice. Part of the Gathering Heritage "Amazing Lives 2020" Project.
22. S2020 Ep22: Nicky McCourt - Macardle Moore & Co.36:40Harry Lee talks to Nicky McCourt about stories of the Macardles Brewery and some of the "characters" who worked there for the Gathering Heritage Project - Amazing Lives 2020 series.