Becoming Your Best | The Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
Episode 332 - Gaining Momentum in Your Life with Clint Hoopes
Perhaps one of the worst things we can do as leaders is to compare ourselves with others' accomplishments, styles, or strategies in an unhealthy way. Of course, we can borrow tools and resources from other leaders, but only if they enhance our skills and elevate our game. Our guest, Clint Hoopes, has developed a method to help leaders be at the top of their possibilities without unnecessary competition, free of comparison, and become their best version at work and in their homes.
Clint is a loving husband, proud father of six, host of the top-rated podcast Unrivaled Man, and a Married Businessmen Coach. Through one-on-one coaching, Clint uses his Unrivaled Momentum Framework to help men thrive and become better fathers, husbands, and leaders.
In this episode, our conversation revolves around Clint's principles and guidance on becoming better leaders for our teams and inspiring members of our household. We also talk about how to upgrade our identity, create a clear vision, and be "where our feet are" in our personal and professional lives.
Tune in to Episode 332 of Becoming Your Best to learn how to become an unrivaled leader without neglecting the most important people in our lives.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How can the ladies listening in today take advantage of our discussion? (2:07)
- Could you tell us about your background, including any turning points in your life that have significantly impacted you? (4:00)
- Your podcast is the Unrivaled Man. What does that mean? What's the purpose of it? (9:50)
In This Episode, You'll Learn:
- Being a leader can be lonely sometimes (4:19)
- The story that made Clint realize he had to make a change in his leadership style (5:47)
- What it means to be an unrivaled man (10:13)
- What is and how to reach the Unrivaled Momentum (13:41)
- Why we shouldn't overlook and appreciate moments of pause and reflection (25:23)
Connect with Clint:
Becoming Your Best Resources:
- Becoming Your Best Website
- Becoming Your Best University Website
- Becoming Your Best Library
- Email: email@example.com
- Book: Becoming Your Best: The 12 Principles of Highly Successful Leaders
- Book: Conquer Anxiety: How to Overcome Anxiety and Optimize Your Performance
- Facebook Group – Conquer Anxiety