2 Guys 3 Crowns
A Big Fat Greek American Swedish Mother's Day
The 2 guys celebrate Swedish Mother's Day (Morsdag) - which confuses Sean, since we just had Mother's Day in America a couple weeks ago. Rodney tries to set him straight and goes over some of the lovely celebrations of the day. After a brief grocery store discussion about Egyptian potatoes and micro melons, they recap the lovely bits of Sean's trip and late night return from Greece.
Full video episodes are available on our YouTube channel here!
FOLLOW US on Instagram for frequent updates! Insta
REMINDER: if you're enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to leave a review either on Apple Podcasts (gold standard!), Podchaser or our website.
View all episodes
167. A Reunion for the Ages38:45The 2 Guys are reunited once again for a special 4 year PODIVERSARY! Sean and Rodney get back behind the mics to talk about all of the latest developments in their lives since the last episode. We've got pallets of Spam, shortages of syrup, U.S. prices inflating to Stockholm levels, seasonal semlor and of course some weather talk. Join us!Please leave us a review if you haven't done so already. It helps other listeners to find our podcast.
166. End of an Era30:53It was a beautiful ride while it lasted. We love the support of all of our fans, but after the 2 Guys were separated by an ocean, it just doesn't feel quite the same. We're taking the opportunity to explore new journeys. Don't worry though, Sean and Rodney will stay in touch and trade crazy dollar store and grocery store shots. Thank you all who tuned it, you're just as part of the show as us. But for now, these are 2 Guys signing off.
165. Bienvenido a Miami46:59It's official, Sean made it to sunny Miami. The 3-oh-5. The Magic City. The Capital of Latin America (so close to the US). He tells Rodney all about the moving experience, including the trip over, getting an amazing new (used) car, and adjusting to life stateside. Find out what it feels like to be a stranger in your own land.
164. Adios STHLM37:23It's finally time for Sean to pack up and head back home to Miami, Florida. It's been a wild 5 years, but even good things must come to an end. Sean gives updates on packing, and some of the trades he has made to get rid of his stuff before moving. Plus, the two guys recount the raucous time they had at the American Club's Third Thursday event. It was real, and it was fantastic.
163. Love and Blunder33:35Sean opens the show with a couple of announcements that Dylan has requested to be aired. Then, he recaps his work retreat to Barcelona. Plus, Rodney heads to the barracks, and he experiences incredible highs (a very special avocado) and some lows (the latest Thor movie).
162. A Passport is a Document36:18Rodney finally has his Swedish passport!! (Woohoo!) He gives Sean the lowdown on what it’s like and how he confronts doorways now that he is officially Swedish. Also, Sean recaps a weekend getaway to Croatia, complete with crystal clear waters and amazing people. Plus, Sean describes what it’s like to travel internationally with a newly (mostly) potty trained toddler.
161. International Men of Mystery35:05Sean starts of the show with the latest details of selling his home, how it's done and what comes next. Meanwhile, Rodney keeps losing stuff that goes on his head. At least he finally (finally!) got his official Swedish passport, though. Also, the latest movie picks and Rodney's favorite kebab. What is a kebab anyway?
160. They DO Exist!29:55Sean and Rodney finally meet up in Nynäs for an epic Hawaiian spread of BBQ. Spoiler alert, it was delicious. Rodney starts the show, though, with updates on his recent viewing habits including someone with a certain need. A need for speed. Plus, Sean gives some updates on house selling, while Rodney recaps the Stockholm 5 walking challenge.
Hoppapalooza 2022 SPECIAL17:06Rodney has a special Hoppapalooza 2022 pre-event interview with Jeffrey Scott Brown, past guest (ep 123), owner of South Plains Brewing Co and the man behind Hoppapalooza. Scheduled for Saturday, August 27th, 2022 in Beijer's Park, Malmö, this is the post COVID return of this popular craft beer event. Rodney and Jeffrey discuss a brief history of the event, what to expect this year and also some interesting background on non-alcoholic brewing and upcoming South Plains Brewing Co holiday releases.For more information about Hoppapalooza 2022, please visit:https://www.facebook.com/hoppapaloozaSouth Plains Brewing Co:https://www.southplains.se/Episode 123 w/Jeffrey Scott Brown:https://www.2guys3crowns.se/next-stop-hoppapalooza/