Unbothered and Thriving With Remi Cruz
In 2023, we are all drinking water and minding our business. Creator Remi Cruz is doing just that and thriving in the lifestyle space. From her viral cooking tutorials on YouTube to a live demo on The Drew Barrymore Show, Cruz is all about spreading love and positivity these days. It may look like this success happened overnight, but that’s not the case for Cruz. In this episode, she shares what creators inspired her, dealing with burnout and the key to brand alignment for partnerships.
View all episodes
14. Grown up Fairytales with Mike WiLL Made-It58:44Music is often referred to as the universal language because it can evoke emotions in anyone, regardless of the language the artist is singing or rapping in. Despite this, many people do not know about the producers behind their favorite songs and how they come up with the beats and other elements. In this episode, we hear from the renowned music producer, Mike WiLL Made-It. He shares his experiences working with artists such as Miley Cyrus and Lil Yachty and discuss his plans for making a positive impact on his community.
13. Mind Your Biscuits with Lee Schrager33:08Food has a unique ability to bring people together, regardless of the language they speak. Sometimes, it's difficult to put into words the connection that occurs when people share a delicious meal or dessert. Nowadays, individuals are connecting with one another and sharing their love of food by creating content around the unique dishes from their cultures. In this episode, we hear from Lee Schrager, the founder of food festivals like the South Beach Wine & Food Festival and FoodieCon. These events gather some of the most talented creators in the culinary world. Lee talks about how he stumbled upon his culinary career and predicts the trends he expects to see in 2024.
12. Gotta Go My Own Way with JUV Consulting43:13Have you ever found yourself in a situation where someone complains about you to others, but never actually talks to you about it? It's frustrating! Similarly, Gen Z feels annoyed when marketers try to appeal to them without actually speaking with them. That's where Juv Consulting comes in. Founded by three 16-year-olds in 2016, Juv Consulting was created to address the issue of leaders and "youth experts" who constantly talk about how to engage Gen Z without actually doing it. This episode features interviews with Ziad Ahmed and Shaina Zafar, the founders of Juv Consulting, as they explain why it's important to listen to Gen Z now, rather than later.
11. Unbreakable Smile with Eric Sedeño42:52Social media has its good and bad sides. However, some creators like to utilize it to create a space for fun, creativity, and amusement. This is precisely what you'll discover by watching Eric Sedeño's content on TikTok, Instagram, and in person. In this episode, Sedeño shares his story of how he began creating videos and his time in the advertising industry.
10. Shake It Up with Tejari36:20Maintaining a healthy diet can be a challenge, especially when you're on the move. However, Tejari has got you covered with its plant-based protein powders that make for healthy and delicious snacks. In this episode, Roma Patel, the founder of Tejari, shares the unique features of her product, the challenges of finding suitable distributors, and the future plans of the company.
9. We Go Together with NBCU39:03Many people wonder what makes the perfect brand partnership and why certain creators, celebrities, and companies are chosen for collaborations. In this episode, Sari Feinberg, SVP of Marketing & Content Partnerships for NBCUniversal’s Advertising & Partnerships division, shares her experience in the media industry and the best practices for brand alignment. She explains how to work with other companies and find the right talent to convey the messaging, making brand partnerships effective.
8. Bet On It with Estate Media42:45Real estate isn't always a topic that receives a warm welcome in conversations. For some, it's an exciting and thrilling subject, but for others, the industry can be quite dull. Estate Media is a platform designed for the real estate industry and its enthusiasts, led by top industry talent partners who create podcasts, shows, and other content. In this episode, CEO Griff O'Brien talks about his background in the media industry and how Estate Media is shaking up the real estate industry.
7. What’s Cookin’ with Molly Yeh43:50Food is often considered a universal language; it can share more about a person's history and culture than words themselves. In this episode, we will hear from Molly Yeh, an author, blogger, and cook who will share her journey of how she fell in love with cooking and provide an inside look into her Food Network show, Girl Meets Farm.
6. Chilling Out with Activision Blizzard46:13Activision Blizzard is a giant in the gaming industry, with popular franchises like Call of Duty and Tony Hawk under its umbrella. In this episode, Euni Lee, Senior Director of Original Content, Digital and Influencer Marketing at Activision Blizzard, and Daniela Rodriguez, Director of Global Marketing for Blizzard Entertainment, talk about their passion for gaming and break down the marketing strategy behind one of their latest releases.