Yoga Revealed Podcast
Paul Turner : Food Yoga is Food For Life
Blessed Day Yoga Revealers! 💜🙏
I’m SOOO EXCITED 🙌🤩 to share today’s episode with you! Paul Turner is a monk who decided to use his focused energy and dedication to positively impact the world with the intention of bringing plant based meals to millions of people worldwide. Paul is not just a Bhakti Yogi with an extensive wealth of knowledge but he is also the author of Amazon Best Selling Book, Food Yoga and the founder of Food For Life, a non profit that has served over a Billion Meals worldwide in over 60 different countries.
In this exciting episode of the Yoga Revealed Podcast we learn about Paul’s journey to founding Food for Life, the largest plant-based food relief in the world! With 211 projects in 60 countries that serve up to 2 million meals daily. Paul was born in Sydney, Australia in 1963 and grew up in Whalan, a part of Sydney’s Western Suburbs. In 1986, Paul started a Food for Life club at the Sydney University where he and other monks provided a hot lunch to hundreds of students three times a week. “The purpose of the club was to give the students a taste for higher vibrational food and to encourage them to change their diet,” he said. In 1989, his Food Yogi journey took him to Sydney’s Hunter Valley region where he started a new Food for Life program that also included employing chronically unemployable youth to grow organic vegetables for the local Food for Life project, to which the NSW state government awarded a grant of $120,000. Through Paul’s efforts to raise funds and awareness of Food for Life during that time, he began to see how food was a wonderful communicator. “Whenever I met anyone I would always have snacks to share, and soon it became so synonymous that the sight of me would bring a smile to people’s faces.” Feeding children in Sri Lanka after the 2004 Tsunami[/caption] It was these firsthand experiences that convinced Paul of food’s power to unite and create peace in the world. He later adopted this philosophy when establishing the international headquarters for the charity in Washington DC in 1995. Food for Life Global’s slogan became “Uniting the World Through Pure Food.” The message perfectly captured the soul of Food for Life and the Vedic culture of hospitality that is founded on the principle of the spiritual equality of all beings.
Excited for you all to jump into this thought provoking deep dive into the true nature of Food Yoga!
To download the first 2 chapters of the Paul’s book click the link below.
Learn More about Paul Turner and Food for Life!
Keep Shining Bright Yoga Revealed Fam!
Feel free to comment if you have any questions. 😉👌
In Love with Light
150. David Abookire: Yoga, Anatomy, Alignment & True Freedom In The Spine51:02Aloha Yoga Revealed podcast! This is Alec vishal rouben, and I am excited to welcome you back to yet another invigorating episode of the Yoga REvealed Podcast.If you haven't heard, Yoga revealed has released its first offering, the 7 day yoga reset, which is a pay what you want offering that funnels into 100 DAYS OF YOGA which is currently on pre-order!! Check it out at yogarevealed.comToday, I am excited to introduce you to someone that was a part of my very first yoga teacher training over 10 years ago. Dave abookire is a Boulder therapeutics massage therapist, anatomy genius, and he has been teaching anatomy within yoga teacher trainings for many years. We dive deep into the journey of yoga teachers protecting their students, and students learning to further take care of themselves and what is appropriate for them and what is not. Tune into this episode & share it with a fellow yoga teacher if you are inspired to do so! Thank you for following us on social media & sharing this episode in your stories and tagging us! I, Alec vishal rouben & Andrew7sealy are SO grateful for the work that you are doing int he world to progress further forward in our practice and offerings in life.We have gotten such great feedback on the 7 day yoga reset and are so excited to release to you, the 100 days of yoga program! Stay Tuned! If you found value from Dave, please check out his Instagram at @bouldertherapeutics. Thank you for tuning in with us today and may your day be filled with love, practice & deep breaths! Keep going. You make a difference!
149. Andrew7Sealy & Alec Vishal: Practice YOGA with us TODAY & Do The Work!42:36Namaste yoga revealed podcasters! This is Alec Vishal Rouben & Andrew 7sealy coming at you with one of our first episodes of this new year!Tune in and hear from both of us together on what we are focusing on in this new year while striving forward to create epic projects only meant to excite, inspire, and invite you into the YOGIC WAY! If you havent already, go to YogaRevealed.com and click on the 7 day yoga reset to pay what you want and get into our evergreen content program. Jam packed with asana, pranayama and meditations, this is the perfect to jumpstart your yoga practice before considering getting into the 100 days of yoga! If you enjoyed listening to this conversation with myself and brotha Andrew please share it on social media and tag both of us @aleclovelifeyoga & @andrew7sealy & @yogarevealed! Be sure to enroll into the 7 day yoga reset, it is full SEVA! Pay what you want — and look out for us at envision music festival & Drishti beats festival this summer along with staying in touch with our content for an end of the year retreat, hosted by Alec, Andrew & Annie.See you on the yogi side my friends! Namaste.
148. Kali Durga: Discovering Ones Own Inner PHd in Stillness59:30Namaste yoga revealed podcast! This is Alec Vishal Rouben coming back to you with another exciting episode. That will be sure to inspire and assist you in inquiring deep within area before we jump forward and I have to tell you how incredibly elated I am that Andrew and myself and my beloved partner, Annie Dee coyle have come to you with our first ever live offering. Check it out here bit.ly/7dayyrIt has been six years of creating these powerful interviews to assist you in your journey of yoga, and with over 400,000 downloads and listeners across the globe it is our deep honor to present to you the seven day yoga recess. This is an opportunity to jump into a practice for reignite , yours with seven consistent days of yoga practices met with daily meditations and even a bonus eighth day sunset meditation in Costa Rica. This is a pay what you can offering starting as low as one dollar suggested price seven dollars, and we know that during wild times of inflation it’s more important to be able to practice than not at all, so please pay what you can And tag YogaRevealed on social media as you might be able to win cool prizes! You can log in here to start practicing today https://yogarevealed.samcart.com/products/7-day-yoga-reset-officialThe seven day yoga reset funnels into an opportunity to pre-order the 100 days of yoga a journey to truly transform your life through the lens of yoga, which will start end of this year or early 2023.For today’s episode I’m so excited to interview a long time friend of mine and amazing yoga, teacher Kali Durga.You can watch the live here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1UxSIrtpI&feature=youtu.beKali has been on a unique journey and pride yourself on having a PhD in the art of stillness. Tune in and open your heart and enjoy this episode of the Yoga Revealed Podcast.Thank you so much YogaRevealed podcast for listening! If you found as much value from kali as I did, be sure to follow her on social media @kali_durga & check her site out at www.kalidurgayoga.com for upcoming offerings, trainings & retreats.In concluding this episode, be sure to check out Yoga Revealed‘s seven day yoga reset as an opportunity to reignite your yoga practice with introductory classes that are perfect for the beginner and also great for the experience yoga teacher and practitioner pay what you can from his low is one dollar and stay tuned for incredible Interviews and connections from other yogis. Will see you next time, remember you make a difference every single day.IF you loved the 7 day yoga reset and want to discover the power of practicing for 100 days, log into your course for the #7dayyogareset & pre-order the 100 days of yoga for as low as $13/weekly! The price will go up! Love life,Namaste,your Brother,Alec.
147. Jonah Kest : Expansion Through Expression35:49Jonah Kest, a Yogi MC with big intentions to have you "Become a Yogi". On this episode of Yoga RevealedNamaste Yogis I’m Andrew 7 Sealy here to welcome you to the Yoga Revealed Podcast. I believe one of the most enlightening things you can do for yourself is immerse your mind body and spirit in the daily practice of Yoga. Yoga is Union and when we UNITE. WE inspire and share the light. To uplift the World. Your path to awakening to the transformative power of Yoga starts now.Today I am absolutely ecstatic to dive deep into one of my favorite subjects… Yoga Teaching from a place of Authenticity! Our guest Jonah Kest, happens to be a yogi and a photographer with a deep passion for uplifting others through empowering them with the tools needed to SHiNE. He is also the founder of a revolutionary Yoga Teacher Training Program called Become A Yogi that we will discuss in detail here. Check out Jonah Kest teachings and upcoming trainings here:Jonah Kest YogaUntil the next episode! Blessings!Live Light Shine BRiGHT!
146. Andrew & Alec: Resilience in LIFE Through Death36:23Namaste, Yoga Revealed Podcast!This is Alec Vishal Rouben & Andrew Sealy and we come to you with GRATITUDE and lots of YOGA!In this episode we talk about the synchronicity of finding acceptance no matter the challenge life brings. If You're needing to find more resilience in your life, sometimes hearing from others experiences allows us to cultivate an inner muscle of grit, in order to keep going. This episode is filled with personal story about finding resilience and maintaining the space to love life! We just finished out the incredible weekend of Drishti Beats in Snowmass, Colorado with incredible Teachers. Alongside Andrew, Alec, Annie Dee Coyle, Shakti Bird, Bryant Wood (IkarWood), Jonah Kest, Rob Loud, and Maurice Daniels all taught. It was a wonderful time to be together!Andrew and I will be together in august and we will be creating our very first program--- 100 days of YOGA! stay tuned and get ready to transform your life with the practice and supportive tool that is yoga! Until next time, Please keep practicing and making a difference like you do! Love Life
The Haven w Amanda Anspach & Kevin Wong01:01:32Yoga Revealed Podcast this is Alec vishal rouben, so happy and grateful to welcome you back to another episode!Today I am excited to introduce you to two powerful souls in my community of Colorado. Kevin and Amanda, co facilitate habitual roots, weaving together the medicine that sangha brings- through yoga, meditation, breath-work, retreats, and many other events that we all know make a difference living in this wild world today.Please join me as we dive DEEP into a conversation around how yoga has elevated their journeys and how it can also support you in yours. And don't forget that Drishti beats festival is happening July 8-10th in Snowmass aspen, and all three of us, and MANY of the yoga revealed interviews over the years will be there teaching and presenting and loving life. You can sue YRBEATS as a 20% discount code to reserve your tickets! https://festival.drishtibeats.com/tickets/ Thank you for tuning in. If you found as much value from this episode as I did, please leave us a 5 star review, drop a comment on our Instagram page and share this to your stories! We are SO excited to gather during this potent time of life. Celebrate with music, one another and the wisdom of yoga pulsing through us all. Follow Amanda on IG @tiedyealldayFollow Kevin on IG @kevinsrootsFollow Habitual Roots on IG @habitualrootsStay tuned and see you all at Drishti Beats!!
144. Lori Lowell: When the Drishti BEATS hit!38:36Namaste and welcome back to another inspiring and insightful episode of the yoga revealed podcast! This is your brother, coming from beautiful boulder Colorado with a powerful conversation with Lori Lowell, who is the founder of Drishti Beats. this episode INSPIRE YOU, someone who has a dream, vision, and a desire to SERVE, to know that there is no better time that NOW to start. You can also join Lori, Myself, and the yoga revealed team this summer, July 8-10th in Snowmass village of aspen Colorado for first ever Drishti Beats festival! I am teaching two classes and LAPA and Dj Taz Rashid are Dj’ing for me, Andrew Sealy will also be teaching there. YRBEATS is a discount code and you can snag your tix at https://festival.drishtibeats.com/tickets/Thank you for taking time to tap into Lori’s magic. IF you received as much value from this episode as I did, please leave us a 5 star review and share the episode on your social media and tag us! We at yoga revealed are inspired by opportunity, solutions, intentions, and ways to uplift the world that we live in and we believe that LIVING Yoga and embodying truth in every way is the key to healing this world and ourselves. Thank you for doing your deep work in this world. If you are called to join us at Drishti beats, the moment is now for your to book your tickets to this epic festival with an incredible musical lineup like Desert dwellers, polish ambassador, Random rab, frameworks, and other exciting teachers like Jonah Kest, Maurice Daniels, Rob loud, Annie Dee coyle, shakti bird, Bryant Woods, and so much more, most of which have been on yoga revealed as well! Remember to use YRBEATS as a discount code on your check to save some dollars. head to www.festival.drishtibeats.com to secure your tickets!Infinite love from your brother Alec, rooting for you as you consciously create your very best life. From my heart to yours, namaste and aloha!
143. Denelle Numis: Making The Teacher Journey Happen!42:48YOGA REVEALED podcast! This is Alec vishal rouben here to welcome you back to another episode with inspired practitioners, students, and teachers, walking the walk, talking the talk, and living life through the lens of yoga.EXCITING news my friends! Join me, Andrew Sealy and fellow incredible yoga teachers as we meet up this summer at Drishti beats festival. July 8-10th in beautiful Snowmass Village, colorado. You can find details on the description or at their instagram , Drishtibeats. YRBEATS saves you some dollars at check out. Come join us for YOGA and MUSIC! Polish Ambassador, Desert Dwellers, Frame Works, Lapa, Random Rab and more are playing music WHILE Dj’ing your classes as well! We will see you there! Today, I am excited to introduce to you a friend and San franscicso based teacher, Denelle Numis.17 years deep into her practice, she shares the layers of how yoga is constantly evolving and teaching her. For those aspiring to be teachers, or those seeking to find more balance as a teacher, this podcast is for you!Enjoy this episode of the yoga revealed podcast.Yoga revealed listeners, I hope you enjoyed this episode. If you did, please leave us a 5 star rating on iTunes and of course share this episode on our instagram, tagging @Denelleyoga, @yogarevealed, and @aleclovelifeyoga. If you feel excited to study with Denelle or want to find yourself in Costa Rica later this year, head over to her website, denelleyoga.com to learn more! Be sure to follow her on Instagram at @denelleyoga!For those who are in the yoga teaching journey and seeking additional means of support, I FEEL YOU. I Have been teaching yoga for just under 10 years now. Going from 15-20 classes a week was not so sustainable for me, and I have been able to maintain teaching yoga while building online residual income sharing superfoods through a company that has been around for 30 years. Purium’s network marketing model is an opportunity for yoga teachers to create sustainable income while walking in our dharma. If you feel ready to learn more, head over to my instagram and book a call with me. Where ever your journey has you, may you remember that you make a difference every single day, especially when you hold your practice in your heart, just as you hold the world, others, and yourself.With infinite love, Your brother Alec is sending you so much love from Boulder, Colorado!
142. Becoming Balance with SHAKTI42:42Yoga revealed podcast, This is Alec vishal rouben and I am SO excited to be in the world with you! Practicing, teaching, living and serving yoga is a dream come true with all of our yoga revealers across the world!Today we have a super exciting conversation with a long time friend of mine, Sarah, who you might know as SHAKTI BIRD! She has started a journey in boulder colorado and currently serves yoga with her partner Daniel Rama all across the globe. Be sure to check out their app BECOMING BALANCE to study with them anywhere you are. Enjoy this episode of the yoga revealed podcast! —— THANK YOU SO MUCH my friends! I hope you found divine yoga wisdom in this conversation, along with some laughs. If you feel called to study with shakti and Daniel check out their website danielrama.com for any upcoming trainings with them.YOGA REVEALED is so blessed to bring you the wisdom of yoga teachers from across the world who are living in their dharma. It Is our hopes that this inspires you, to show you that YOU can create such greatness by practicing, involving yourself, and seeking anew. Be sure to follow Sarah on IG @shaktibird_ & download their app- Becoming Balance. If you would like to connect with me 1:1, drop over to my instagram @aleclovelifeyoga where you are also able to practice with me, learn how to create sustainable residual income using saucha superfoods through purium’s platform, and most of all, extract your genius through leadership and unplug from the status quo. Book a call with me and lets connect!Until next time,Namaste and LOVE LIFE!