The Digital Workplace Podcast
Mark van Rijmenam - The organization of tomorrow
Is your organization ready for tomorrow? Or are you still trying to make it fit into yesterday? How AI has already transformed our workplaces.
View all episodes
222. Sheela Subramanian - How the future works25:59The future of work is on your doorstep. Accepting it brings all sorts of changes, but they lead to a better world of work.
221. Ali Greene - 5 things the experts disagree about for remote work26:29Ali Greene is the co-author of Remote Works and has been a remote manager since 2014. She and Neil talk about 5 things that even the experts don't fully agree on.
220. Ana Neves - You’ve got cash just laying around your workplace24:56Knowledge management has changed as the workplace has gone digital, and it's become even more important
219. Liam Martin - More collaboration is not the answer31:37We've been taught that more collaboration is always better. But that's making digital work very noisy. Should we have a different goal?
218. Phil Simon - This is what life after email looks like29:03Email dominated digital collaboration for two decades. What will work look like after email isn't the king?
217. Chinedu Eleanya - Can you plan serendipity? Can you afford not to?25:17Serendipity happens automatically in an office, but not in a digital workplace. What can leaders do to create the conditions for serendipity to occur?
216. Mary Beth Oakes - The future of office furniture is more interesting than you think23:40The office isn't dead by a long shot. It may have fainted, but it has a chance for a great rebirth.
215. Luke Thomas - Building a new home for digital work27:03Digital work is great, but it doesn't have a centering home like the office. Luke Thomas tells us how Friday looks at the core objects of work and supports digital teams.
214. Lara Hogan - A new kind of manager for the digital age26:48Lara Hogan is training managers for a new age. Old expectations and mindsets for managers in the office won't work anymore, and managers need new skill sets to support the humans around them.