The Fifth Column - Analysis, Commentary, Sedition
321 - "Back to the Ramble, How to Gauge the Age of Outrage, Racist Car Crashes"
- Kmele reveals his big secret!
- What on Earth is a "coupon Karen"?
- When Shaun Was King
- When Kmele was king of Juneteenth
- Measuring the outrage economy
- Measuring the wages of junk history
- Racist car crashes
- "When the people fail, the concept fails"
- The end of Afghanistan (the war / the country)
- There's a perpetual riot goin' on
- Another CRT digression
- RIP to an entertaining, insane, narcissistic, possible murderer
328 w/ Josh Szeps “Living in the Lockdown Under”
-- Aussie Impressions of a Missing Moynihan-- A Gay Dad’s Homophobia-- Australian Federalism; Who Knew?-- Libertarianism, Shmibertarianism!-- Islands Are Weird, Man-- QR Covid Tracking Is Totally Fine-- Concentration Camp or Exercise Yard?-- Anti-Science Quarantines-- What Tucker Carlson Got Wrong-- What Tyler Cowen Got Right-- The CRT/Abortion Parallels-- He’ll Come Visit Just as Soon as He Can Escape!
327 "Autumn in Kabul, Askew in Texas"
- Lead Astray- Wrong Line- Blues Traveler- Sugar in his Tank- When in Kabul- Repeal/Replace/Keep the AUMF for another 20 years?- Matt's Basement is Flooding (No, Really)- 1/2 Trimester- The Reverend Dr. James P Eagle Sr- The Rule of Law- Playin Coach- Reading Playboy for the... Ads?Recorded: 9/1/21Published: 9/2/21
326 w/ Eli Lake "Afghan Withdrawal, Pandemic Surrender, Daddy Issues"
W/ Eli Lake, Opinion Columnist @ Bloomberg- New Dad- Moynihan's Big Night Out- Things to Remember (or Naw)- Meet Gutter (He Kidnaps Kids)- Whose on Top - The Most Inevitable Thing in the World- Hard Limits- Public Sentiments- Vietnam Syndrome- Hip Hop Conservatives- Afghan Clean Up- The Afghanistan VariantRecorded: 8/23/21Published: 8/25/21