A court with a voice: Montgomery County conversational services
In this episode, I talk about the automated virtual assistant and chatbot that the Montgomery County Clerk of Courts Office developed to answer many of the most frequently asked questions received by the Montgomery County Clerk of Courts Office by email and phone. Details on the announcement and of Microsoft cognitive services.
View all episodes
134. The Alexa Conference01:37Mari talks from the Alexa Conference just ahead of presenting at the panel of Podcasting in the age of Alexa at The Alexa Conference,
133. Your Google Assistant can connect families to the North Pole04:31A new set of family experiences was announced by Google in their Canadian blog yesterday. Which are they, why it matters at the heart of this episode.
132. Advancements in speaking styles in TTS04:05Amazon announced yesterday their advancements on Varying Speaking Styles with Neural Text-to-Speech. In this episode I talk about synthesized speech before this, why it matters, and what the (not that far) future might look like. This is one of the topics on voice technology I'm most passionated about.
130. It’s time small businesses had big business capability.09:01In this episode we have a guest for the first time in the show. Enjoy my conversation with Brendan Roberts about the challenges of selling an AI product to small business and how Aider can help boost your productivity.
129. Alexa voice activated smart glasses available04:14North, a Canadian company introduced their brick and mortar store of smart glasses with Alexa built-in. This is the episode you need to know everything about the announcement.
127. More on Bixby and SDC1803:22I was at SDC yesterday and saw more of Bixby, here are my takes.
126. Samsung opens Bixby to third party developers05:20Samsung announce yesterday at the Developer Conference in San Francisco that the Bixby platform was open to developers. The Bixby developer Studio was until so far in private beta. We were part of the beta program and created two capsules. Here are the details of the announcement and our capsules!