19. 019: Life on the Farm01:31:07Harley speaks to Jessica Due, the National Animal Care Director of the Farm Sanctuary. Jess shares what a day taking care of the animals at the sanctuary looks like, as well as the difficult experiences she’s had rescuing them.
18. 018: Luna Loves Doing Good01:23:51Harley talks to actor and activist, Evanna Lynch about animal testing, podcasts and whether or not Luna Lovegood is a vegan!
17. 017: Justice for Animals01:51:30Harley speaks to actor, activist and conversationist Shannon Elizabeth about her experiences in the South African bush. Shannon gives insight into the realities of poaching and trophy killing.
16. 016: Accessibility of Veganism01:11:14Kevin's mic has problems and Harley talks to chef and author Eddie Garza (@theeddiegarza) about the importance of making veganism accessible to everyone, no matter their financial standing or location
015: We Love Mayim Bialik01:05:24Harley talks to Mayim Bialik about how she raised her children as vegans and how her latest character on her new show will have a completely vegan wardrobe!
014: Vegans Can Be Body Builders too!57:35Harley talks to model, personal trainer and business owner, Bianca Taylor about how getting ripped and gaining muscle as a vegan is equally as doable as it is on a carnivorous diet.
013: The Myth About Protein01:24:57Harley talks to veteran vegan podcaster Colleen Patrick-Goudreau about why everyone thinks vegans don’t get enough protein and what to do when asked about it.
12. 012: How to be Vegan on a Budget58:42Harley speaks to Toni Okamoto (author of Plant Based on a Budget) and Michelle Cehn (founder of World of Vegan) about the most cost efficient ways to be vegan, such as meal prepping. They also discuss their newest collaboration, The Friendly Vegan Cookbook.
11. 011: The Truth About Leather01:14:53Harley speaks with Meg and Komie Vora, sisters and co-founders of their fashion line Delikate Rayne. They discuss the shocking realities of the leather industry, as well as the varying levels to being a conscious shopper.