Urbanistica - Cities for People
284. Artificial Intelligence (AI) & City Safety - Carlo Ratti
Carlo Ratti (Director of MIT Senseable City Lab, Founding partner at Carlo Ratti Associati design and innovation office)
I asked Carlo:
- How do you define city safety?
- What are the elements/aspects that make us feel safe in a city?
- How digitalization can transform our urban experience?
- How can cities solve the social segregation problem? what should cities start doing? is it a long process to solve this problem?
- Your research focus is on the use of big data and the Internet of Things to facilitate innovation for the future city. what does it mean, can you explain it to us?
In collaboration with
-H22 City Expo at Helsingborg. The Making of a Smarter City.
-Urban Future Global Conference
-AFRY. AFRY is an international engineering and design company providing sustainable solutions in the fields of energy, industry, and infrastructure.
Enjoy your listening. Let's connect and talk further about this episode
Keep Up the Good Work. Keep Loving Cities❤️️.
Follow Urbanistica and let's get in touch:
Thanks to Urbanistica Podcast partner AFRY.
AFRY is an international engineering and design company providing sustainable solutions in the fields of energy, industry, and infrastructure. Read more about AFRY https://afry.com/en