Too Far with Nikki Osborne
TRAILER: Too Far with Nikki Osborne
*No people were harmed in the recording of this podcast
Every comedian has that “choke on your cornflakes” joke. Nikki and her guest will reflect on when they worked and when they caused cancellation.
Virtue signalling is a virus and this podcast is the anecdote, I mean antidote. Both.
Nikki is giving comedians the opportunity to unload their roughest material. So they can move on...and you can laugh.
Nikki Osborne is an Australian comedian, actress, television presenter and former model. Osborne is best known as a former host of the late night interactive quiz series, Quizmania.
View all episodes
3. AKMAL SALEH "Maybe the Crucifixion was a Bucks Night Prank Went Wrong"01:02:47Akmal is one of Australia's most respected, successful and accomplished comics. He displays an incredible ability to deal with hot topics in a hilarious and non-offensive way.This week Nikki chats to Akmal about his jokes that went too far along with the big gigs he never showed up for.Produced By Podspot - https://www.thepodspot.com.auNikki Osborne LinkTree: https://bit.ly/3Pl1Ubp
5. Sooshi Mango "My First Time Was In A Spa"01:10:41This week Nikki chats to Joe, Carlo, and Andrew from Sooshi Mango about going Too Far during lockdowns. The boys look through Nikki's Only Fans and they confess about their first times flogging the log.Sooshi Mango is an Australian comedy troupe founded in 2015. The group consists of two brothers, Joe and Carlo Salanitri, and their best friend, Andrew Manfre. Sooshi Mango is best known for their comedy skits, acts, videos, series and live shows, usually regarding wogs, particularly Italians and Greeks, living in Australia.Produced By Podspot - https://www.thepodspot.com.auNikki Osborne LinkTree: https://bit.ly/3Pl1Ubp
4. Dave 'Hughesy' Hughes "My Dog Looks At Me Like I've Ruined Its Life"38:10This week Nikki chats to Hughesy about not worrying so much and hiring a bus to run over an audience member.Natural and unmistakably Australian, Hughesy’s lconic style thinly disguises one of this country’s fastest comedic minds. Turning everyday foibles into rich and hilarious routines has made Hughesy the biggest name in Australian comedy.Often referred to as “a typical Aussie Bloke”, Dave Hughes is actually an unusual success story. From working class roots, the university drop-out and former abattoir worker has risen to become one of Australia’s most popular and successful stand-up comedians.Dave’s television show Hughesy We Have a Problem, where Australians can have their problems solved by Hughesy and his celebrity “expert panel”, premiered on Network Ten in early 2018 to rave reviews and big audiences for five years.Dave is also one of the judges for Network Ten’s smash hit, The Masked Singer. Hughesy’s incredible wardrobe, dad dancing and absolutely bonkers guesses have been highlights of all 3 seasons so far, Dave currently hosts The Morning Crew with Hughesy, Ed and Erin on the HIT Network, and can be seen on one of his many television appearances on our screens. In 2022, Hughesy is back with a brand-new live show called Trending, performing at The Melbourne International Comedy Festival and Adelaide Fringe Festival.Produced By Podspot - https://www.thepodspot.com.auNikki Osborne LinkTree: https://bit.ly/3Pl1Ubp
2. Jon-Bernard Kairouz "I Subscribe To Your Only Fans"01:03:55Jon-Bernard Kairouz is an Aussie Comedian who you'd recognise from such things as the Covid-19 numbers guy. He became very well known as the Australian TikTok comedian who rose to fame after correctly “predicting” daily Covid-19 cases. Nikki chats to this young man about how he has managed to get so many people riled up by his comedy.Produced By Podspot - https://www.thepodspot.com.auNikki Osborne LinkTree: https://bit.ly/3Pl1Ubp
1. Bev Killick "I Can Make A Vagina Out Of My Nipples"57:00Bev Killick is the definition of Too Far! Bev has gained attention from some of the biggest names among Australian comedians, all due to her unique ability to get people laughing and unable to stop. She keeps the laughs rolling, making her a very authentic voice among well-known comedians today. Bev has recently been the voice for “Aunty Mavis” in small animated film titled: “Little Johnny,” though she is involved in much more than this now and has been in the past.Many might know her from her bosom presence with “Bosom Buddy of Busting Out,” where she performed as one of the Bosom buddies. Bev also had a grand role in the infamous “Berlei Ad” affiliated with The Uplifting Tour of Australia, directly linked in with “Busting Out.” Her well bosomed figure gets attention to, but it is her ability to get everyone roaring in laughter everywhere she performs that counts the most!Bev has had opportunities other stand up comedians only dream of, having performed for more than 250,000 people by traveling with the sensational Puppetry of The Penis that has obviously gained her attention from critics and fans. The producers of the show wanted her for her originality and true comedic nature. Through this she has had appearances all across Australia, helping her name to become better known. She’s also had the grand pleasure of working with Weird Al Yankovic, Gina Riley and Jane Turner with the production of Kath and Kim. If that isn’t eye-catching enough, she held a panel member position with Beauty and the Beast, and has appeared as a guest on the famous show Pizza.Many shows that Bev has performed in have been nominated for numerous awards, with one of these being Joker Poker. This was nominated for a Green Room Award due to the innovation and originality that went into its creation. You might have also seen Bev at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and her appearance on ABC’s MDA. She is an amazing comic, and one you would be more than happy with at your event.
Isaac 'Buttsmarn' Butterfield & Nikki Osborne51:54BONUS PRERELEASE EPISODENikki records a combined show before the release of her podcast with the controversial legend that is Isaac 'Buttsmarn' Butterfield from the Cancel Me Now podcast. They chat about Nikki putting her naked body on the line to save koalas, the online war with Abbie Chatfield and how it Isaac almost got cancelled after his infamous Christchurch joke.Nikki on OnlyFansNikki on FacebookNikki on InstagramNikki on Tik TokNikki on YoutubeListen on Apple PodcastsListen on Spotify Produced by Podspot