This Sustainable Life: Untethered
16. Reducing Procrastination One Teaspoon of CO2 at a Time With Alex Love - Part 2
This is the follow up to Episode 12. "Don't get bitter, get better!" Developing Emotional Superpowers with Comedian Alex Love. In this episode, we find out how Alex did with his challenge of turning off mobile data between 10 am-3 pm. What happened when he wasn’t able to procrastinate on his phone? Will he keep up the challenge now it is over?
We also dive deeper into stand-up comedy, and I learn some fun facts about giant squid. And don’t worry, you will find out how those two sentences are related!
- The carbon impact of sending a text
- Self-diagnosing tech OCD
- The story of the lawnmower
- Community brews
- How to be a sustainable drinker
- Surprising revelations about stand up comedy
- What does a giant squid and doughnut have in common
- How giant squids changed Alex’s life
- Your new favourite stand up comedian?
Make sure to follow Alex on social media for more comedy, and probably more squid - https://twitter.com/thisalexlove
And read his blog (but don’t comment!) - https://www.alexlove.co.uk/
And don't forget to come on over and say hi to me and let me know your thoughts about the episode. Have you been inspired to turn off your mobile data? And tell me your favourite animal fact!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TSLUntethered
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alison.untethered/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AliUntethered
**** Music on this episode: *****
Show Me The Way by Vendredi https://soundcloud.com/vendrediduo
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/ZcAiMZtYrv8