This Sustainable Life: Untethered
15. Welcome To The Jungle with Gingie Snap - Part 2
This is the follow up to Episode 6. You Are a Sexy B!tch - Assertive Body Confidence with Gingie Snap. In this episode, we find out how Jess did with her challenge...spoiler alert, she is a Jungle Queen now! Jess explains how the positive effects of the challenge are extending beyond the gorgeous greenery on her windowsill to actually influencing how she is spending her time, and spending time with herself. We also dive deeper into body confidence, self-esteem and setting boundaries for yourself and others.
- The joy of plants - learning, growing, caring for and naming nature
- Making a commitment to yourself to do things that nourish you
- What happens when you untether yourself from your phone
- Setting boundaries and becoming less accessible
- How to give a compliment
- What should you work on to improve your body confidence instead of diet and exercise
- Why you should talk to yourself, out loud
- One thing you should use your phone for every day to help grow your confidence and motivation
- The grey area between "me and my body" and "we and our bodies"
Make sure you follow Jess to saturate your social feed with more body positivity on:
And don't forget to come on over and say hi to me and let me know your thoughts about the episode. And of course your best/rudest/most hilarious plant names!
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TSLUntethered
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alison.untethered/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AliUntethered
Music on this episode:
Show Me The Way by Vendredi https://soundcloud.com/vendrediduo
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/ZcAiMZtYrv8