This Sustainable Life: Untethered
14. How To Achieve Your Goals When Wanting More Feels Like Too Much
This is a follow-up episode to Episode 11. The Weirdest Game I Ever Played - My Year in Review where I shared the highs and lows of my 2020 and started looking towards what I wanted from 2021. I wasn't ready to set or commit to any goals then and to be honest, I'm still not ready now! But I have set a direction of travel and I've tried and tested a solution that so far appears to be effective in that I can stick to it, and it still moves me forwards. This is not your standard goal-setting or New Year's resolutions, this is a new approach to goal achievement in 2021.
- The problem with just being grateful - (Listen to this episode from Brene Brown)
- This Sustainable Life family - check us out (and our daddy bird) here!
- The antidote to feeling lazy and/or scared about not doing what you want to do
- How to get over the (lockdown) bleurgh and inertia
- How to make yourself feel amazing in just 5 minutes
- How to keep the promises you make to yourself
- How to change your future
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this episode. Has it inspired you to set any daily habits? What are you working on this year and what methods do you use to keep yourself on track?
Come say hello to me on social media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TSLUntethered
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alison.untethered/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AliUntethered