This Sustainable Life: Untethered
13. Rewild Yourself with Environmental Entrepreneur Michelle Parry - Part 1
Michelle Parry is an environmental enthusiast, entrepreneur and founder of The Rewilding in Morecambe Bay, Lancashire which hosts retreats and events inspired by nature and human connection. She is also a dairy farmer and passionate about sustainable farming practices. After living in big cities for many years and becoming increasingly stressed and overwhelmed, she made the decision to move back to her countryside roots to reconnect to nature and pursue a more intentional, holistic lifestyle in line with her values. She rewilded herself and is on a mission to help you do the same.
- Why we are more like trees than we think
- How technology distracts us from what is important
- The joy of dogs
- The problem of "zoom fatigue"
- The joy of learning new skills
- Why it's important to be curious
- What do you do with 30 tonnes of waste? Everyday?!
- What should you know about farming?
- An abundance of practical tips and ideas to help you rewild yourself
- Michelle's top wild books: The Hidden Life of Trees by Peter Wohlleben and Wilding by Isabella Tree
- And of course, Michelle sets her personal environmental challenge in line with her values
I'd love to hear what you thought of the episode. Are you feeling a bit too domesticated and unbalanced at the moment? What are you going to do to rewild yourself?
Don't forget to follow Michelle on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/therewildingcommunity/ - for your daily dose of nature and tree inspiration! And check out her site the-rewilding.com for event envy, wild blogs and the gorgeous gift and experience boxes she curates.
And while you're at it, come on over and say hello to me! I'd love to hear from you.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TSLUntethered
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alison.untethered/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AliUntethered