The Anfield Index Podcast
Money Talks: City Charged by the Premier League
On a huge day for the Premier League where Man City have been charged by the Premier League for their financial doping Gags Tandon hosts as Mo Chatra discusses the following points:
- Explain background to investigation
- What are the charges
- What are potential punishments
- Why did it take so long to undertake investigation
- Clearly a big focus on City's commercial revenue- why is it such a contentious area?
- Does it have anything to do with forthcoming white paper
- What does this mean for Liverpool
- What are some of the other ramifications?
- Could this situation in any way impact on FSG's plans to sell either a minority or majority stake in Liverpool?
- What are timescales and next steps
- If City found guilty, even after appeals, what happens to them?
All this and more on the Money Talks Podcast!
Prefer to listen to our shows without the ads? We've got your back, just head on over to http://anfieldindexpro.com and supercharge your listening experience.
Chat and debate 24/7 with other Reds, join our FREE Discord community at https://bit.ly/3geu605
Follow us on Twitter: https://bit.ly/3u9gYSh
Find us on Facebook: https://bit.ly/3KWFxbd
Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/3KXImsj
FREE iOS app: https://apple.co/3KSqdMG
FREE Android app: https://bit.ly/32KMxqm