The UNEXPECTED Podcast
21 Weeks Pregnant Ft. Amanda Pericles on Grad School, Pregnancy & COVID OH MY
Season 1, Ep. 17
In this episode Deb chats about feeling baby movements at 21 weeks pregnant and feeling the baby making moves.
Later Deb chats with Amanda Pericles (@theblackspeechie) about being pregnant during grad school and a global pandemic.
View all episodes
33 weeks pregnant Ft Giulia Rozzi38:57How big is my baby at 33 weeks? This week your baby may be anywhere between 16 and 17 or more inches in length and could grow up to another full inch this week — especially if he's been on the shorter side. He weighs more than 4¼ pounds and is still gaining weight at a rate of about half a pound a week.Giulia Rozzi is a comedian, actress and writer that was raised in Boston by two adorable Italian immigrants. Her very personal, blunt, and animated humor has earned her the honor of being a Moth GrandSLAM champion, a Boston Comedy Festival finalist, and a two-time ECNY Best Female Stand Up nominee.
32 weeks pregnant ft Ester Steinberg01:03:29
27. 31 Weeks Pregnant Induction and C-Section Ft Ester Steinberg40:50Now that you're 31 weeks pregnant, your baby's brain is getting more sophisticated and he's more active than ever in there — pedaling his feet, sucking his thumb and practicing other important skills for the real world.You may be running to the bathroom more frequently and feeling tired faster these days.Check out Ester's website https://estersteinberg.com/Ester Steinberg is one of LA’s hottest comedians. She started performing stand-up on the lunch tables of her high school in Tampa and set out for New York to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts and pursue her career as a stand-up comedian. She starred in Oxygen’s hit show Funny Girls. She was one Montreal’s Just For Laughs Festival’s New Faces in 2015. She’s the host of the Stand Up Mom podcast and was a cast member of Hulu’s Up Early Tonight- a late night show for mom’s. She has been featured on Amazon’s the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Adam Ruins Everything, and Gotham Comedy Live. Her two-person-one-woman-show was called one of the top comics to watch at the New York Comedy festival. She received rave reviews from the New York Times for her comedy special Burning Bush- filmed at the Rose Bowl. She is currently touring clubs and colleges.
An Unexpected Update06:08An Unexpected Update: Sorry I've been away so long, but I'm back! I have ten more pregnancy episodes to come. Please stay tuned and thank you so much for listening.
26. 30 Weeks Pregnant Managing all the Packages Ft Baby Daddy Mike Recine29:28In this episode Mike is not complaining about how many gifts have arrived in the mail in preparation for our upcoming (virtual) baby shower.
25. 29 Weeks Pregnant LINDSAY HAD HER BABY26:34In this episode Deb's friend Lindsay from Buffalo is back to chat about her experience with childbirth and the first few weeks of parenthood.
24. 28 Weeks Pregnant Ft The Stress Free SLP19:38In this episode, Deb chats with Vanessa DeGroot "The Stress Free SLP" about her experience with pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting.
23. 27 Weeks Pregnant Speech & Language at Home ft. Lia Kurtin39:19In this episode, Deb and Lia chat about what parents can do from birth in order to encourage speech and language development.
22. 26 Weeks Pregnant COVID and Pre-eclampsia Ft. Lia Kurtin42:06In this episode Deb talks about testing positive for COVID and guest Lia Kurtin explains her experience with pre-eclampsia at 6 months pregnant.