The Toxin Terminator
Heart disease is on the rise and if you want to reduce your chances of developing cardiovascular issues, you need to start making changes in your life today.
My guest on this episode of the podcast, Kristi Cronin, is a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner who has successfully married the world of medicine with more holistic alternatives. The decision to do this came into fruition when Kristi was faced with a health crisis within her own family.
Tune in to hear Kristi’s fascinating story and her experience as a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner. She also talks about how chronic disease is manifesting itself in today’s society, particularly when it comes to the circulatory system and the heart, and shares valuable tips to help prevent heart disease.
Find out about:
- What it’s like to be a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
- The truth about rising heart disease in women
- Tips to help improve your health and prevent heart disease
- Why your mindset could be the thing that’s stopping you from making better lifestyle choices
- How Kristi combines medicine with holistic approaches
Important links mentioned in this episode:
For more information and explore other episodes click here.