The Toxin Terminator
Deb Movsesian is a Physician Assistant and health coach empowering busy momma's like you and I to take action in losing weight so they can look and feel amazing in their own bodies, have tons of energy, and create healthy habits for themselves and their families. She is passionate about health and disease prevention, and that everyone has the opportunity to have a disease-free life. She has worked 20 years in cardiology, so when I say she has seen it all, she has seen it all.
On this episode:
- Aimee talks about her first time meeting Deb, and how Deb's teaching about food influenced her.
- Discover the connection between poor foods and chronic illness.
- Learn how to reverse chronic illness.
- Understand how to make small habit changes that have large longterm results.
- Unpack the motivation behind a healthy lifestyle.
- Deb lists some of the most toxic items that American's consume daily.
- Get a clear definition of what "processed foods" actually are and how to avoid them.
Facebook – facebook.com/itsallaboutprevention
Facebook Group – facebook.com/groups/happyandhealthymama
Join Debbie's 5-Day Know What to Eat Everyday Challenge: http://bit.ly/KnowWhatToEatEverydayChallenge