The Shift To Freedom
Spreading the Flame of Freedom
The flame of freedom is everywhere if only you know how to tap into it. When you shine your light brightly, you can spread that flame of freedom to other people who can in turn spread it to their own communities. Today co-hosts Ben and Paige Easter share how you can be the change by getting involved in Project Candlelight.
Project Candlelight is inspired by the candlelight service sometimes done at churches wherein everyone lights their candle from one initial flame. Instead of worrying about what you cannot control like systemic issues and policies, change your mind and the minds of others by embracing responsibility for only what you can control. Simply by being near another person’s light, you too can become ignited. This means that the more you are willing to show up in the world and shine your light of freedom, the more people you will inspire who can then go on to inspire others.
Freedom is contagious and once people see your light shining, they will desire it for themselves. To get involved in Project Candlelight, fill out the form linked below and submit your questions about the roadblocks that are stopping you from attaining freedom.
- “We can spread the light of freedom to each other just by being free around each other.” (2:10-2:17 | Ben)
- “Our goal is to shine the light that we have as brightly as we can, and to let you, who is drawn to this podcast, listen, take anything that works for you and shine that light in your reality, because then I know that you're gonna go out and be a light in your community.” (4:36-4:51 | Ben)
- “If you're willing to listen and understand the best way that you can, and then be that light and shine that light in the world, you'll inspire other people. You'll illuminate other people's lives.” (5:12-5:22 | Ben)
- “It's really fun when we start demolishing those roadblocks and get out of our own way and release those limiting beliefs.” (9:15-9:23 | Paige)
- “Freedom is contagious.” (9:44-9:45 | Ben)
- “Share that form with other people that you love and care about and let them know that these questions are being answered and there's support on the way.” (14:49-14:58 | Paige)
Join Project Candlelight: https://airtable.com/shr5p0P2793RtRk2k
Connect with Ben & Paige:
Lucid Shift Coaching: https://lucidshiftcoaching.com/
Lucid Shift Coaching IG: https://www.instagram.com/lucid_shift_coaching/
Podcast production and show notes provided by HiveCast.fm