The Shark Effect
John Scipio | How to be a Problem Solver
When you're trying to improve yourself, it's good to have people in your life that can add value & mentor you, by sharing their knowledge and experiences with you in stories that can give you guidance and hope.
John was one of the most respected people on Nike's World Headquarters campus. Our conversation involves his humble beginnings and his decision to take a part time job at Nike, doing customer service and unloading trucks to being a senior VP in sales.
What you will learn:
- How to find your inspiration (3:00)
- How work ethic & team mentality can open doors (9:29)
- Sales people can be problem solvers (11:54)
- What makes a good leader (15:20)
- The secret to getting early success in anything (20:00)
- How to deliver bad news (24:30)
- "Success leaves clues" (34:53)
- How to find success through failure (42:05)
Connect with John: