Web2.0 investors’ struggles with web3, why Epic Games is buying Bandcamp, and supporting your local magazine shop
In today’s episode:
- New report: Last year, Swedish startups secured a record €7,8 billion in VC investments — Scandinavian MIND
- Unique exhibition gathers four young designers combining high fashion and upcycling this week — Scandinavian MIND
- Web 2.0 investors aren’t cut out for the web3 world — The Information
- Is this the real reason Epic Games acquired Bandcamp? — Music Business Worldwide
- Gallery: The Mandalorian special — Disney
With: Konrad Olsson, Editor-in-Chief & Founder, Roland Philippe Kretzschmar, Editor-at-Large, and Erik Sedin, Junior Editor.
Scandinavian MIND Weekly is our show about current trends and events within business, tech, fashion, design, culture, and more. From the Nordic perspective of our team of editors and contributors. Sign up to our newsletter here.