Decentraland’s fashion week and the potential of nuclear power (with Karolina Lisslö Gylfe)
In today’s episode:
- How will a metaverse fashion week actually work?
- Our observations from Copenhagen Fashion Week
- The Nordic fashion prize winners
- Highlighting 5 phenomena from The Meta Trend Report of 2022
- Inviting Karolina Lisslö Gylfe, secretary general at Ekomodernisterna, to talk car-free cities, nuclear power, and more.
- UNXD and Decentraland to host virtual Fashion Week in March
- The Meta Trending Trends: 2022
- Boram Yoo wins the Designers’ Nest Award 2022
- Svenska Ekomodernisterna
With: Konrad Olsson, Editor-in-Chief & Founder, Roland Philippe Kretzschmar, Editor-at-Large, and Erik Sedin, Junior Editor.
Scandinavian MIND Weekly is our show about current trends and events within business, tech, fashion, design, culture, and more. From the Nordic perspective of our team of editors and contributors.