KONST: The Art of Making Business in Art (with Carl ”The Art Reporter” Larsson)
In this episode of KONST, our host Roland-Philippe Kretzschmar talks with LA-based Swedish art dealer Carl Larsson about how to do art business. Larsson is not only an acclaimed art advisor running one of the most inspiring art accounts on Instagram The Art Reporter — but he's also a very nice and humble guy. Talking points are:
- Running an art dealership for three generations.
- Helping Tim ”Avicii” Bergling build his art collection.
- The difference between Scandinavian and international collectors.
- How to build a presence on social media.
- A roundup of our favourite art events in 2022, and what we're looking forward to in 2023.
KONST is a show by Scandinavian MIND about contemporary and future art; the interconnection with society, culture, technology, finance and lifestyle. The outlook is primarily at the art world from a Scandinavian perspective, although taking into account the global arena of artists, exhibitions, trade fairs and other current events. The host of KONST is Roland-Philippe Kretzschmar, Editor-at-large at Scandinavian MIND.