#158. Serkan Toso: Taking The Road Less Travelled
Hailing from a town two hours outside of Istanbul, Turkey to studying in the rice fields of Japan, Serkan Toso’s entrepreneurial journey has seen him explore the world.
However, as one of the Co-Founders of byFood, a platform for tourists to discover Japan’s best cuisine, it hasn’t always been smooth sailing.
In this episode, Serkan shares how he began a business in a foreign country, why he took a different path from his family, and his networking advice for any other migrant entrepreneurs out there.
- Start your Shopify 14-day free trial: https://bit.ly/3fuq58C -
- Learn more about byFood: https://www.byfood.com/ -
- Follow byFood on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/japanbyfood/ -
- Connect with Serkan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/serkan-toso/ -
- Follow The Peers Project on Instagram: http://bit.ly/3adVmYG